Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya posted last week on her menu bored roast wraps so yet again Tasha copied as her menu said slow cooked chicken 😂

Reactions: 3
What are the ‘kitchen is closed’ posts all about? Taschschscha has two teenage kids and it’s only 8pm - if they want to help themselves to a drink, are the banned at the door after the kitchen is ‘closed?’

Reactions: 5
LOL hats off to the lady who commented on Tanya's post 'best roast dinner wraps I've seen all day'

Bet Tash is fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Them 2 chicken they’ve both had sat in there slow cookers all day must be dry as there menopausal faffs. And that’s a wrap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I sometimes feel exhausted just watching these 2 pair of pricks day in day out, competing and trying to get things in first. It baffles me. 2 women of that age playing on their phones like a couple of teenage girls. PS: John boy liked 3 of my photos this morning :sick: one of the pics was me in my swimwear from TWO YEARS AGO on a cruise. He scrolled down to see what else he could find.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I hate those lights on her ‘cinema wall’... would give me a headache.. when I watch TV I want to see the TV not look at bright strobe type coloured lights.. looks ridiculous.. makes me chuckle how she thinks she’s so ‘cool’ .. she’s so off the mark with her taste.. it’s that bad that’s its now actually comical..

Reactions: 4
Gutted she got rid of the fire as will no longer be able to see her sad reflection when she’s sat all by herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gutted she got rid of the fire as will no longer be able to see her sad reflection when she’s sat all by herself
Her tv is quite low now, so we will probably be able to see her in that 🤞🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Jesus! Her house looks like Xmas now. Can you imagine what it’s gonna look when it actually is Xmas 😲

Reactions: 2
In what world is this view ‘cosy’ it’s an assault on the senses! I couldn’t relax and watch tv with all this going on.

A9C4F63E-037E-4438-8484-9DA953DBF2A5.jpeg

Also, what’s with her ‘my handmaids tale’ and ‘my dramas’ they ain’t yours Trasha

BCB354AB-B3E2-4C50-9E73-5D6641A7A416.jpeg

Has she just admitted they did a half assed job of the bedroom because they didn’t order enough?! And she was too cheap to pay for a roll to finish it off 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.