Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick everyone, head over to Tashs page - there’s another sneak peek at the big renovation!

Reactions: 1
Well I'm bit shocked at the 'makeover'.. What side she's shown. I think it's actually OK. Big improvement.well it would be wouldn't it but Its better than I thought by a mile.

Reactions: 6
B0E0AA15-8007-42C4-8881-AA687AD43E30.jpeg

875AE915-B7C9-4C37-A3B6-E7A90ABB85B5.jpeg

‘Our new TV home cinema wall’ it’s not a home cinema for duck sake it’s just a tv, on a wall, like many other people including myself have 🙄🙄

And as for ‘ just love those shelves plenty of faffing for me’, I don’t even know what to say other than get a bleeping life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks better than i thought it would, typical ikea, but the clutter would do my head in and how the duck is that a TV home cinema !? she’s such a prick, and she’s gonna show us a pic of the tacky lights when it’s dark.. ooooh can’t wait 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s moved her TV down a lot. That would annoy me no end getting used to it but maybe I get irritated too easily

Reactions: 4
Cinema wall?! It’s a normal tv on the wall with some tit lights around it.

Get a grip woman.

Anyway I’m off to the spa in my house for a full immersive experience...or as normal people would call it a shower

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those lights make it look like an Amsterdam brothel, it’s a tv on a wall for fucks sake 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
That bleeping pink plant pot needs an instagram page of its own. The bloody thing is everywhere. It reminds me of the harry hill programme when he used to do "where has the knitted character been this week?", and it would appear in episodes of soaps. Thats like that plant pot!
Not that long ago she had the yellow plant from next in every photo, the one that looked like a little pineapple, it was cute omg didn’t need to see it in 120 locations around her home. Wonder where that plant is now 🤔

Reactions: 2
Not that long ago she had the yellow plant from next in every photo, the one that looked like a little pineapple, it was cute omg didn’t need to see it in 120 locations around her home. Wonder where that plant is now 🤔
It ran away to a healthier family as it was being overfed and thrust into the limelight against its wishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s moved her TV down a lot. That would annoy me no end getting used to it but maybe I get irritated too easily
The white furniture with the cream carpet dosnt go and her dinning table dosnt match either. My teenagers have those lights in their bedroom.

Reactions: 4
She’s managed to do all her washing, ironing and put it away... does she want a bleeping medal?? That’s what normal people do ... why does she think she needs a treat after every little job she does?? She is like a child.. I do wonder how she would cope if she actually had a proper job to deal with.. she would go into extreme meltdown..
I’m not a fan of her ‘new’ living room.. I like Ikea stuff but she’s ruined it with all her cheap tat.. cinema wall??! 🤣🤣🤣 Now she is just deliberately making herself look a knob...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.