Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed on the photo of the 'reno' the other day, the circle paper one, that the 'AD wallpaper sales' company comment has gone?? It's just now #ad underneath. Am I right??

Why is she standing in her hallway with a cup a soup??! Why does she think that’s a normal thing to do to take s picture?! Absolute weirdo..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s face it, the gym has been sacked off! It’s all too much like hard work for her... she can’t possibly cope with an hours work, food shopping, guzzling a litre of wine AND the gym!!! 🤣🤣🤣
And please.. FFS stop moving that chavvy looking plant around in the pink & white pot so you can get it in as many photos as possible.. this is not show & tell, you are not 5.. but you are a loser...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg in that reflection in the vase in the hallway it actually looks like Trash is bollock naked?!?!?!?! Please have a look people?! Am I seeing (horrific) things?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg in that reflection in the vase in the hallway it actually looks like Trash is bollock naked?!?!?!?! Please have a look people?! Am I seeing (horrific) things?
No, I thought this exact thing as well. Its the leg that made me think that

Reactions: 2
Omg Iv just seen it 🙈 has she been getting jiggy with donkey kong then remembered she needed a picture ASAP for the gram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Great! Now I’m either not going to be able to sleep or have nightmares about this all night!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She takes some awful pics and doesn't check them. Theres the ones where shes sat with her 'family' watching TV but the reflection in the fire opposite only shows her and no one else 🤔 Then theres the one on the kitchen last week with that rank looking cup of coffee and her huge face in the reflection of the window and now this one. Why did she need a close pic of her case in the hallway anyway? A cheap B&M vase and free wallpaper. We ain't bothered Traschahahahaha

Reactions: 1
One of them is a wine broker in London. Not sure if it’s her son or Derek. I think it’s her son though. Saw it on a comment on one of her pics
Del doesn't even see his kids, makes me furious on Father's Day when Tanya twatface makes a fuss of him and says how great he is with her girls! 🤬.

Reactions: 3
Tasha shows herself up time and time again.. she wants to be an IG influencer but she wants it all handed to her on a plate.. she doesn’t actually want to work for it.. after all this time, she shouldn’t be making such basic mistakes of pictures with junk showing in the reflection or badly hung wallpaper.. it just shows laziness .. she’ll keep getting free tit by low grade companies .. but who really wants free seasoning packets & nasty plastic crap that no one would actually buy... no decent brands want to work with her as they see her as a wannabe.. she’s silly because she does actually have a lot of time on her hands so she could make the effort to have a good account with a strategy.. instead she just posts crap pictures that aren’t thought through.. looking back over the last week so many of her pictures are nasty food or drink.. that’s all her life is.. there is nothing else to her life.. making dinner is the major event of her day.. most of those meals come from a packet & offer zero inspiration to other families.. such a missed opportunity. She seems to think that posting everything she ever eats or drinks is how to be an influencer .. she’s so far off the mark.. she will keep getting the criticism all the time she is so openly pretending to be something she isn’t.. she’s made herself a joke of IG.. it’s sad because she could market herself as a busy mum, striving to feed her family well, budgeting etc.. but instead she portrays herself as very lazy, very wasteful, VERY unbothered about looking after the environment, alcohol obsessed and constantly sitting on her arse watching TV.. that is not aspirational to other mums in the slightest.. she’s an idiot for missing so much opportunity..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tasha shows herself up time and time again.. she wants to be an IG influencer but she wants it all handed to her on a plate.. she doesn’t actually want to work for it.. after all this time, she shouldn’t be making such basic mistakes of pictures with junk showing in the reflection or badly hung wallpaper.. it just shows laziness .. she’ll keep getting free tit by low grade companies .. but who really wants free seasoning packets & nasty plastic crap that no one would actually buy... no decent brands want to work with her as they see her as a wannabe.. she’s silly because she does actually have a lot of time on her hands so she could make the effort to have a good account with a strategy.. instead she just posts crap pictures that aren’t thought through.. looking back over the last week so many of her pictures are nasty food or drink.. that’s all her life is.. there is nothing else to her life.. making dinner is the major event of her day.. most of those meals come from a packet & offer zero inspiration to other families.. such a missed opportunity. She seems to think that posting everything she ever eats or drinks is how to be an influencer .. she’s so far off the mark.. she will keep getting the criticism all the time she is so openly pretending to be something she isn’t.. she’s made herself a joke of IG.. it’s sad because she could market herself as a busy mum, striving to feed her family well, budgeting etc.. but instead she portrays herself as very lazy, very wasteful, VERY unbothered about looking after the environment, alcohol obsessed and constantly sitting on her arse watching TV.. that is not aspirational to other mums in the slightest.. she’s an idiot for missing so much opportunity..
Well said! Feel like posting this to her account lol!!!

Reactions: 1
Changed her handbag to an autumn one!! Never heard such tit in all my life. So if we get a heatwave in next few weeks is she going to change it back to a summer handbag!! That is how deluded she is. Getting all her crappy autumn decor out coz the weather ain't been great. I wouldn't even have the time to do half the crap she does although I spend time with my family and actually communicate with them not constantly stage photos

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.