Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changed her handbag to an autumn one!! Never heard such tit in all my life. So if we get a heatwave in next few weeks is she going to change it back to a summer handbag!! That is how deluded she is. Getting all her crappy autumn decor out coz the weather ain't been great. I wouldn't even have the time to do half the crap she does although I spend time with my family and actually communicate with them not constantly stage photos
The pair of them are delusional in a constant war and battle with getting every seasonal bit of tat out with each other. Such a farse. They are so immature and hitting 50 soon. I wish their fellas would have a word. I nat believe what I'm seeing..... a bleeping autumn handbag. Now what's Tanya gonna do? Autumn pjs tonight? Twats....

Work is done shes just uploaded! What a insult to her husband.....He should make her get a job and go back full time. She doesn't need to be at home her kids are older in secondary school. If they looked minted and had a house to die for I would just think well fair play to her being part time they obvs dont need the money but these pair do!!! Its part of why hung like a donkey left her last year cos of the debt she got them in!!!! Makes my blood boil. Bet she proper sulks. No Johnny I dont want to go to work I want to see my ladies and take pictures for the gram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe people are saying they love her outfit, i always feel to ask them if they are taking the piss or being serious 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe people are saying they love her outfit, i always feel to ask them if they are taking the piss or being serious 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m waiting for ‘the gym has really paid off’ comment and her replying ‘slowly but surely hehe’

• Haha
She's put up her outfit of the day picture!! What the hell. So she has changed her handbag to an autumn one yet her choice of outfit for the day is more or less dressed for summer! Absolutely of her bleeping head!! And off course she's so happy coz it's the weekend. Why coz she's work so hard all week and deserves the rest to spend it with her family. That's hardly the case. She doesn't spend time with them just her phone. Better relationship with it than she does her own kids

Reactions: 4
Im pretty sure those tags should have #ad on them as i remember her being gifted them i unfollowed that company because they lowered themselves to give her free tit last autumn

As has been stated on here. If you look at her bedroom certain parts are in the way such as bedside table in order for her wardrobe to open. It all looks so crammed in and claustrophobic. The hallway looks smaller because of that big desk on it with multiple doors opening on to it along with the stand and flowers on it. I really don't like her rooms grey. It looks way too tacky and makes all the rooms look smaller. If you look on her hallway throwback post on 22nd August you'll see how open the hallway was before when it was plain. And she keeps posting the same pictures of her room and Olivia's room. The hallway. It's nonstop and getting tiresome. Funny how James hasn't hardly had his room plastered all over her instagram. Me thinks she asked madam who of course wanted her room posted continually on Tasha's instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this thread is for Trash and cute nose, but can we just talk about the fact that Tash's clone, leanne2008_ has posted a pic of candles with a 'lovely SENT' on insta

• Haha
I know this thread is for Trash and cute nose, but can we just talk about the fact that Tash's clone, leanne2008_ has posted a pic of candles with a 'lovely SENT' on insta

Can we talk about how every single pic is taken from that bloody table!

• Haha
I've actually had a family member leave their partner of nearly 20 years because they were stay at home buying pointless crap they didn't need using the family member's money whilst they worked long and hard and came home to a messy house. It's boredom and depression. The fact that John already left her and she hasn't learnt her lesson says a lot. I don't agree to him cheating and personally would kick him to the curb but as Tasha is so insecure and wants to play the perfect life she'll accept him. A leopard doesnt change their spots and he still is flirting with people who use Tattle and liking naked women on instagram. Tasha I'd look at his social media activity before following him on outings with his friends. If you're already becoming that insecure it's surely time to divorce him? But you won't. You'll stay with him acting the perfect life while your sister in law humiliates and bullies you and your hubby is having it away. What a healthy atmosphere for the kiddies...

The pair of them are delusional in a constant war and battle with getting every seasonal bit of tat out with each other. Such a farse. They are so immature and hitting 50 soon. I wish their fellas would have a word. I nat believe what I'm seeing..... a bleeping autumn handbag. Now what's Tanya gonna do? Autumn pjs tonight? Twats....

Work is done shes just uploaded! What a insult to her husband.....He should make her get a job and go back full time. She doesn't need to be at home her kids are older in secondary school. If they looked minted and had a house to die for I would just think well fair play to her being part time they obvs dont need the money but these pair do!!! Its part of why hung like a donkey left her last year cos of the debt she got them in!!!! Makes my blood boil. Bet she proper sulks. No Johnny I dont want to go to work I want to see my ladies and take pictures for the gram.
How do you know he’s hung like a donkey and that he left her 😮😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.