Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even think of that my brains not working today
If that’s why she’s blocked you out of the blue that’s so sneaky and shows how obsessively she reads here and goes out of her way to find and block people. She’s unhinged and needs help!

Reactions: 5
I didn’t even think of that my brains not working today
I just went back and saw your screenshot and it’s only your profile pic and no user name. Surely she wouldn’t go through 23k followers looking for your pic? That’s sad even for her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just went back and saw your screenshot and it’s only your profile pic and no user name. Surely she wouldn’t go through 23k followers looking for your pic? That’s sad even for her 🤣🤣
She replied to someone's comment so all Tanya would need to do is find that

It was just bizarre her following me then blocking me she obviously reads this forum

Reactions: 1
I have noticed that Trashy hasn’t put the annual “kiddies back to school” photo this year. Not that we don’t know already what school it is becauses she’s made no effort to hide the logo in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s so cringy kiddies like they are toddlers and not teenagers!

I have noticed that Trashy hasn’t put the annual “kiddies back to school” photo this year. Not that we don’t know already what school it is becauses she’s made no effort to hide the logo in the past.
My niece and nephew don’t go back until next week 🤷🏼‍♀️ So maybe they’re the same

Patterned wallpaper is not really my style, I prefer more neutral walls but I can’t help thinking how ‘busy’ their house must feel with all of those clashing patterns in all of the rooms and the clutter on every surface .... sometimes less is more Tasha!
Tanya certainly has a much more relaxed, tasteful and calm looking home....
Tanya rents though so she cant do anything with it really.

Traschahaha is obvs taking down the wallpaper this morning. Bet poor John got a massive bollocking 😂😂 Shes a state honestly! Her house would give me migraines. That's the 3rd room with busy silver/grey wallpaper in! The mountains of crap are endless. Shes just tacky! And I'm sorry that bluetooth table is ridiculous. And yes they both come on here. We already know Tanya and her colleague Abi at the showroom laugh at this thread about all the Tashachaha comments. They apparently screenshot stuff to each other. The school photos will come soon and I hope James puts his foot down and tells his mum where to go. He doesn't want a back to school kiddie photo. Little madam will happily pose though. Trascahahas double is that poor girl....

Nearly 3pm and still no post from Trasha.. she must be beside herself desperate to post some crappy cup of tea or similar...

In all seriousness, I actually hope she’s having a break from IG to reflect on how obsessively she posts... less is definitely more & I hope she is starting to think about calming it down.

Nearly 3pm and still no post from Trasha.. she must be beside herself desperate to post some crappy cup of tea or similar...

In all seriousness, I actually hope she’s having a break from IG to reflect on how obsessively she posts... less is definitely more & I hope she is starting to think about calming it down.
I reckon she’s had a massive argument with hung like a donkey John over the wallpaper, maybe he’s blaming her for the bodge job, saying she’s rushed him hence him getting it wrong, just to get it done just so she could post it to the gram. You can just see Trash and little Madame screaming down hung like a donkey johns ear “hurry up, hurry up...my paid followers want a sneaky peak”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You wait, it'll be the battle of Autumn decor soon! Trasha will be heaving pumpkins around in a wheelbarrow just to out do everyone else!

You wait, it'll be the battle of Autumn decor soon! Trasha will be heaving pumpkins around in a wheelbarrow just to out do everyone else!
Tanya will be serving up a full English in a wheelbarrow surrounded by pumpkins 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon they will rocking out to their new bluetooth table this weekend, hung like a donkey Johnny boy will be slamming it around like there's no tomorrow and Trasha will be HeeHee-ing all over the place with her Iceland cakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon they will rocking out to their new bluetooth table this weekend, hung like a donkey Johnny boy will be slamming it around like there's no tomorrow and Trasha will be HeeHee-ing all over the place with her Iceland cakes!
Hahaha OMG just burst out laughing 😂😂😂

Just cracked up at this. Especially the “hee-heeing all over the place” 😂😂😂

Oh god.. the crappy plastic leaves are out again.. news for you Tasha, when you have a cup of coffee, you don’t need to tell people... you’re a grown up.. you can just drink a cup of coffee without taking a picture.. it’s not a highly skilled task, no one is proud of you for making a coffee & displaying with crappy chavvy props... are you that desperate for attention???

Ready for the back to school pics in the morning. Clearly been on here reading today after her latest grid post. So sorry to hear you have had a busy day Tasha. Everyday is busy for me but I don't feel the need to tell everyone. Probably felt like she had to in case people were worried why she hadn't posted. Kids be glad to get back to school away from her after their 'amazing' summer

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.