Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her cruddy post from this morning after 8 hours has only got 130 likes.. out of 23k followers?? Something is seriously wrong there.. her level of engagement is more in line with an account that has about 500 followers... she needs to get the hint that people don’t want to see her cheap stain laden cups & cheap print out calendars from crappy subscription boxes.. at what point is she going to give up & walk away from IG?? The sheer volume of time she invests in setting up pics can’t be giving her any return.. aside from rolls of cheap chavvy wallpaper & other free tit that normal adults wouldn’t pay money for, she can’t be getting much from it all.. it would be so much easier if she just went out & got a proper job.. but of course she won’t as she’s just too lazy... even now still using the kiddies as an excuse to stay home when so many families have both parents working because they need to. The pressure on her husband to keep the house afloat as well as keeping her spending addiction paid for must be immense.. I wish she’d just walk away from IG & get a life..

Reactions: 3
Ive heard back from the wallpaper company!!! lol They have emailed me back saying thank you for bringing it to their attention and they have ALREADY BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE ACCOUNT (so someone else has emailed them too). They understood my concerns and the fact that I said I was now not interested in using their company as they have gifted wallpaper to a shoddy pair who have done it wrong and are tagging the company so innocent people think thats how its meant to look.

then in another paragraph it says "we attract advertising accounts online and select representatives based on their interest in our social media and some more than others make themselves known to us, therefore our media department chooses any online representation carefully" (so basically I think this means trash has been begging).

then they have copied and pasted a paragraph I wrote and underneath they quoted "the account subjected in this email will be observed, please contact the ASA online if you feel any breaches have happened. As far as our media department are concerned, all advertisements are correctly listed, and we aim to review all images and online content before it is published if we as an organisation are mentioned or "tagged" in said imagery. Thank you again for raising your concerns we are sorry that you are not satisfied and we as a company understand that various online social media accounts can swerve in terms of what we ask for when a gifted contract is exchanged, please see below code for 10% off our website" .... errr, no thanks lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hold up... so you’ve emailed the company because they’ve hung the wallpaper incorrectly?

Reactions: 9
Hold up... so you’ve emailed the company because they’ve hung the wallpaper incorrectly?
Its up to her how she decorates (not renovates) her house. But if you are being gifted something, a company is of some level of expectancy for that person/account to do it correctly. Otherwise, she's tagging the wallpaper company in the photos, having hung it wrong, and admitting to have hung it wrong. So people who are perhaps scrolling instagram and finding these pictures, they might see the mistake, and assume thats how its meant to be. And order the wallpaper, assuming it comes looking with horrendous random circles all through it.

False advertising. Incorrect shoddy job as per usual with Trash. And its not right, a company has gifted her something for it to be advertised the way its meant to look.

If she had BOUGHT the wallpaper and hung it wrong, thats up to her. No one would say anything.

Reactions: 6
Trash is trapped. She won't tell her brother in laws bike that she's a tit, because her brother in law would have words with John, and John and Trash dont exactly have the best life do they. Id personally block and delete ginger fatty, out of sight out of mind (when it comes to the gram anyway).

But she's an absolute tit. Imagine working with her. She looks a right snide witch. calling everyone hunni and then as soon as they turn their back, she's slagging them off.
Problem is though if Tash blocked Tanya Tanya would only make a fake account or get someone to spy on Tashas account knowing her. Also the fact that her profile is public not private. I feel like Tash puts it on herself with the way she behaves but Tanya could be more adult about things.

How embarrassing that they put the wallpaper up so wrong. One of those I didn't notice until someone mentioned it but now they have I can't shake it off.

Reactions: 1
No offence but whoever is emailing the company to say that the wallpaper has been hung incorrectly needs to get a new hobby lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No offence but whoever is emailing the company to say that the wallpaper has been hung incorrectly needs to get a new hobby lol
Hi Tash. Fair comment. That was me, and someone else allegedly. Maybe John got distracted on his phone messaging a nice lady and cocked up the wallpaper. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can see both sides of the coin here. Yes, Tasha should put the wallpaper up properly else others could make the same mistake. But you'd like to think some people have brain cells and check first.

I can see both sides of the coin here. Yes, Tasha should put the wallpaper up properly else others could make the same mistake. But you'd like to think some people have brain cells and check first.
I do agree with this. And even more so if its gifted and you're doing it to rep a company.

Reactions: 2
Looking at the wallpaper account, Trasha has liked EVERY single pic... desperate or what! Plus the company hasn’t actually posted any of her pictures - ever on their account... her chavvy decor is obviously not the look they are going for..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hardly a good advertisement though is it. I reckon it wouldn’t look half bad if it was put on properly but the circles between each sheet of wallpaper make it look bleeping tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyway the wallpapers hun its tit and tacky but it's also been hung wrong. Hung like a donkey John cant be good at everything. Let's go back to the chair covers......🤢🤢🤢🤢

And how long are we giving it till the crushed velvet sofa is delivered 😂😂😂

• Haha
Instagram just love bigging her u dont they. I appreciate we all have different likes but the only people who would love what theyve done are either kiss arses who i detest and people who have no taste themselves haha

That sausage rice thing looks vile - no thanks hun, I can live without the recipe 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

And now Tanya’s collecting tit fox things cos it’s the middle of autumn - except it’s the start of September and we’re still in summer 🤷🏻‍♀️ Poundland and Poundstretcher must be rubbing their hands in glee knowing she’ll be in there buying up all their tat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s just been done and she’s saying it’s ok that’s it’s been done wrong?! Why isn’t she fuming, why wouldn’t she want it right?? Mind boggles
Because she’s probably not been given any spare free paper to make it right.
She’s advertising wallpaper that’s not on right. They not going to want her taking pics of her newly decorated walls with paper that isn’t on right 😂

Reactions: 2
The way she’s arranged the cakes 🤦🏻‍♀️ why do we need to see a picture of bleeping cakes everytime bake off is on, i think i need to stop looking at her insta coz she proper winds me up with her bullshit and stupidity and i don’t even know her 😕

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.