Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes going for that bland, grey velvet crush and mirrored trays look that Hinch is famous for isn’t she? So bloody overdone!

Reactions: 2
I thought the same thing 😂 200 quid on a pointless bleeping table when your house is a tit hole, why am i not surprised though, she’s a idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought the same thing 😂 200 quid on a pointless bleeping table when your house is a tit hole, why am i not surprised though, she’s a idiot
I’d have rather saved that money towards a matching carpet or something 😂😂 can’t do that, the pig has to look good on the gram. It’s all about the likes don’t you know you silly person 😂

Reactions: 5
<<comment removed >>

Each to their own sorry I’m a lioness when it cones to my kid
Anyway derailing aside Tanya just followed me after my shade over the wallpaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Going to correct it 🤔
Hahahahaha what happened to 'oh nobody will know only us!' Or is it the fact the wallpaper company has been in touch with her after someone telling them she has matched it up wrong and told her not to bother tagging them as its wrong. Bet shes begged for some more 🙈 this woman is shameless!!!!

Going to correct it 🤔
So they’ve done it wrong, waited til people have commented on Instagram and now they’re correcting it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Knobs!!

Scrolling earlier, I liked Tanya’s picture of her hotpot, then realised she’d put her veg in a mug - wtf?? I un-liked it so she doesn’t have another person thinking this is normal behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s now going to change it? This is so funny!!!!! How humiliating after she’s posted her sneak preview 😂😂

Reactions: 6
O she must be mortified
Still can’t believe that they thought it was right and that she made such a big thing about revealing it ! She must feel so stupid (hoping that John has only done one wall so far otherwise this ‘renovation’ is going to take a bit longer!) She is obviously desperate to get all of her new cheap accessories out and styled to take photos hence the little set ups in the corner of the room! It’s all such strange behaviour 😮

Reactions: 3
0FBA917D-FF4D-4250-A30B-BB0F9627FB3B.png

How can you post about bake off with this tit. It’s cheap shop bought cake you’ve tried too arrange too look good on under an ikea cake some......clearly this dumb arse has nothing better too post and can’t bake a cake herself!

Reactions: 4
Still can’t believe that they thought it was right and that she made such a big thing about revealing it ! She must feel so stupid (hoping that John has only done one wall so far otherwise this ‘renovation’ is going to take a bit longer!) She is obviously desperate to get all of her new cheap accessories out and styled to take photos hence the little set ups in the corner of the room! It’s all such strange behaviour 😮
They wont do all walls as will only use a free roll or two, rest will be painted!

Reactions: 1
If I were her, I’d just delete that picture of the bodged wallpaper, not post a single post for at least a week, focus on getting the “renovation” 😂 complete and done right, then once it’s done, I would come back to Instagram. She’s that desperate to reveal to her paid followers, that’s it’s getting rushed and in turn just looks ridiculous.

Patterned wallpaper is not really my style, I prefer more neutral walls but I can’t help thinking how ‘busy’ their house must feel with all of those clashing patterns in all of the rooms and the clutter on every surface .... sometimes less is more Tasha!
Tanya certainly has a much more relaxed, tasteful and calm looking home....

Reactions: 8
Patterned wallpaper is not really my style, I prefer more neutral walls but I can’t help thinking how ‘busy’ their house must feel with all of those clashing patterns in all of the rooms and the clutter on every surface .... sometimes less is more Tasha!
Tanya certainly has a much more relaxed, tasteful and calm looking home....
Yes! Totally agree, the hall way and now the living room. We had busy wallpaper in our bedroom but avoided it anywhere else in the house purely because of it all looking slightly sickly and too much

Reactions: 3
So for everyone who told me I was being OTT for contacting the company!!!

They obviously got in touch and told her to correct it. Rightly so!! She snatched freebies off them, and then does it wrong and tried to tag the company. Idiot.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.