Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just been done and she’s saying it’s ok that’s it’s been done wrong?! Why isn’t she fuming, why wouldn’t she want it right?? Mind boggles

Reactions: 4
I’m going out on a limb here and sticky up for Tasha. Her ‘reno’ isn’t my cup of tea at all but I honestly can’t see what the issue is with the beige carpet, it’s beige it neutral and if it’s in good condition why replace it. If she replaced it with the insta favourite ‘grey carpet’ she would be in the wrong and copying every other home account on insta. We have become a very throw away and disposable nation why chuck it out because your changing the wallpaper? I’d rather see a revamp where the person has stuck to their budget and not got into tit lots of debt keeping up with Hinch and others. My house probably wouldn’t be insta worthy as I have a beige neutral carpet but I kept it when I last decorated as I’d rather the money goes on something else and I don’t particularly want to fill more landfill with a perfectly good carpet with lots of wear left
I wish other ‘instagrammers’ would think the same when they chucking out perfectly good items
Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️
Tbf, I agree. Plus, carpet costs a bloody fortune, that’s without paying someone to fit it! Unless a carpet was fraying at the seams, holes or a horrible 60’s print. There’s nothing a carpet doctor carpet doctor can’t fix, and they’re usually in supermarkets to rent!

P.S - I still think Tashas behaviour is unhealthy.

Reactions: 3
Cant believe shes said only them will know!!! And your thousands of followers Trasha! Absolute moron. That's her attitude to life though isn't it. She dont care shes such a half a job dimwit.

Reactions: 7
It’s just been done and she’s saying it’s ok that’s it’s been done wrong?! Why isn’t she fuming, why wouldn’t she want it right?? Mind boggles
Because she’s a fake and she’s pretending she’s okay with it to save face. The wallpaper looks mismatched and dated and the seat covers are just cheap and tacky. Some influencer! If I worked for a brand aligned with Natascha, I’d seriously be having doubts as to what sort of influence she’s having on her followers! 😂🙈

Tanya will be rolling around the BMW showroom squealing like a mad woman with delight at Tasha getting it so wrong again... In fact I can't erase that thought now from my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she gets tit free wallpaper for all the rooms, including the teenage kiddies (🙄) bodges it in her bedroom leaving it half done then the morons who give her free wallpaper give her more to do another bodge job on the living room. It’s absolutely hilarious! More fool the wallpaper people. And no one will notice it? Are you for real trash? You’d had the picture up about 10 minutes and like 4 people on here noticed it lmao I’ve said this many times, she’s desperate and delusional and in no way shape or form an influencer or interior designer

So she gets tit free wallpaper for all the rooms, including the teenage kiddies (🙄) bodges it in her bedroom leaving it half done then the morons who give her free wallpaper give her more to do another bodge job on the living room. It’s absolutely hilarious! More fool the wallpaper people. And no one will notice it? Are you for real trash? You’d had the picture up about 10 minutes and like 4 people on here noticed it lmao I’ve said this many times, she’s desperate and delusional and in no way shape or form an influencer or interior designer
And why not say oh yeah we fucked it up, people would find it funny. Make a joke of it instead of trying to save face and say you like it because if I’d have made that mistake I’d be really fucked off with myself

Reactions: 6
“Lol it’s fine hunnn”

I bet he gets home and she bollocks him in sobbing tears for shaming her on the ‘gram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im gonna email the wallpaper company and say ive seen a tag on instagram from her page advertising the wallpaper and ive noticed that in her bedroom the paper stops before the wall even gets to an end, and she's admitted on her page she's hung it wrong and doesnt give a tit. hardly a good advertisement for a company is it? thats like me being gifted a pair of trainers to advertise, and I walk around with them on my hands instead. its so hilarious I dont even know where to start. the silly bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet the wall paper company are fuming. Does a half arsed job in the bedroom and cocks up in the kitchen! Yeah, a real good way to sell it!! Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets John boy to redo it as it quite embarrassing, and looks an even bigger dick on Instagram

ive emailed the wallpaper company saying this is a highly offensive, contradicting reflection of what they have on sale. And the fact that trash has admitted to getting it wrong. The company won't be happy at all. they gift someone paper to advertise for them, and the bleeping idiot cocks it up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im gonna email the wallpaper company and say ive seen a tag on instagram from her page advertising the wallpaper and ive noticed that in her bedroom the paper stops before the wall even gets to an end, and she's admitted on her page she's hung it wrong and doesnt give a tit. hardly a good advertisement for a company is it? thats like me being gifted a pair of trainers to advertise, and I walk around with them on my hands instead. its so hilarious I dont even know where to start. the silly bastards
Dont forget the bodge it job in the hallway with the paper they was gifted. She put a pic on last week and the paper doesn't even meet! 😂😂😂

You can tell she doesn’t work very much as it is always such a ‘shock’ for her when she goes back to work after a week off 🙄 it was a culture shock after a week in Spain doing duck all and now it’s a shock going back to work after a week of doing duck all at home 🙄

Reactions: 1
How ironic, she doesn’t want to be like everyone else! Is that why you got that tacky paper all over your house to fit in with the gram. Fool

Reactions: 6
How ironic, she doesn’t want to be like everyone else! Is that why you got that tacky paper all over your house to fit in with the gram. Fool
I know and what wallpaper company is this?! Theres nice wallpaper in Wilkos!! I got some last week!

I know and what wallpaper company is this?! Theres nice wallpaper in Wilkos!! I got some last week!
Nicer sorry

Reactions: 2
You can tell she doesn’t work very much as it is always such a ‘shock’ for her when she goes back to work after a week off 🙄 it was a culture shock after a week in Spain doing duck all and now it’s a shock going back to work after a week of doing duck all at home 🙄
Completely agree! The words "bone" and "idle" come to mind. Almost as bad as her fishing for sympathy for (completely self-inflicted) dental work.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.