Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is if you happen to just look seconds after someone has commented what she doesn't like, it can be gone again straight away.. This has happened few times and let's face it, her minions wouldn't comment and a lot would not know its ever been on.. I've obviously just got lucky. The person responding to the children in the pool pic said"i don't think it's a laughing matter to have children in your pics "as tasha had done the" the te he I captured more than I should thing
I might just have to turn her post notifications on then [emoji1787] wouldn't wanna miss any ghost conments

Reactions: 2
I honest to God don't care how much she eats or drinks; she doesn't even piss me off! I just wish she could see that her 'perfect persona' means absolutely duck all to someone like me; her "insta life" is fake, her "besties" message other people slagging her off, her "22K bestie" has said so much about her; it would send her head into a tailspin...

What is this ?

This is a PM that was sent from Tashas "bestie"

Reactions: 4
I honest to God don't care how much she eats or drinks; she doesn't even piss me off! I just wish she could see that her 'perfect persona' means absolutely duck all to someone like me; her "insta life" is fake, her "besties" message other people slagging her off, her "22K bestie" has said so much about her; it would send her head into a tailspin...

This is a PM that was sent from Tashas "bestie"
What does 22k mean an account with 22k followers or pictures?

Reactions: 1
Shes actually posted a pic of her bedroom again showing where she left the wallpapering behind the wardrobe 😂 Half a job Tash! How do these things not annoy her. What a cheap skate just buy another roll and finish the job properly you dirty dog!

View attachment 37120

Love Tash on "Corrie", though.
Just missing the big fat mole

Reactions: 5
The both posted the “Hello September” post within seconds of each other. Sorry Tasha but Tanya was first, better hurry up and get that meal planner sorted hunni!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The both posted the “Hello September” post within seconds of each other. Sorry Tasha but Tanya was first, better hurry up and get that meal planner sorted hunni!
Tasha never beats Tanya. The fact she knows Tanya has done it and she races and posts it straight after. Why dont she wait a few hours or even do it later. You wouldn't notice how desperate she was to copy that way. It's so laughable. All shes done on her Instagram journey is copy the ginger one. Ong they are off on a bike ride to meet one of hubby's instafriends 😂😂😂 Is it one of his many women he chats up on there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet this afternoon they will both be tearing round their respective hovels going "christ its September the 1st, I need to get a thousand yellow and orange blankets out, light a millions candles and arrange props, scatter fake autumnal leaves all around the living room, get a cosy drink on a tray in front of the telly, cook my autumnal roast dinner, have giggles and chats around the table discussing winter plans and excitements, then tune in for a new series on the telly that's soooo good to watch and I'm so content with my man/hubby with my happy tummy dinner was soo yummy ladies if anyone wants the recipe DM me"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“A wonderful month of fun in the summer holidays, with lots of family memories” er of what tash, dragging the kiddies around the shops to buy cheap shite or maybe scoffing three takeaways a week is a lovely memory for them. They have been on one fun day out all summer and im
Not sure how fun that was having a camera shoved in your face every five seconds.

Reactions: 7
“A wonderful month of fun in the summer holidays, with lots of family memories” er of what tash, dragging the kiddies around the shops to buy cheap shite or maybe scoffing three takeaways a week is a lovely memory for them. They have been on one fun day out all summer and im
Not sure how fun that was having a camera shoved in your face every five seconds.
I thought the exact same thing! i’m sure she makes things up in her head and believes them

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, she’s posted the bedroom picture again with that massive gap in the wallpaper! It’s hilarious.. she tries to sell herself on IG as great at interior design but yet in the next breath is showing us pics like that - the picture demonstrates that either she is thick as tit as shes forgotten about the gap OR that she genuinely thinks it’s normal.. Tasha, it is so not normal to have a gap like that.. the more I see, the more I think she is either deluded or there is some sort of learning disability going on.. I’m not saying that to take the piss but it just doesn’t add up that someone would brag about their home but it then it looks like that... something is just not right here..

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, she’s posted the bedroom picture again with that massive gap in the wallpaper! It’s hilarious.. she tries to sell herself on IG as great at interior design but yet in the next breath is showing us pics like that - the picture demonstrates that either she is thick as tit as shes forgotten about the gap OR that she genuinely thinks it’s normal.. Tasha, it is so not normal to have a gap like that.. the more I see, the more I think she is either deluded or there is some sort of learning disability going on.. I’m not saying that to take the piss but it just doesn’t add up that someone would brag about their home but it then it looks like that... something is just not right here..
That gap would drive me mad lol and i think you are definitely spot on about something not being right with her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.