Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has no one mentioned the children in the pool incident last year in France?? When some one called her out for haveing them in her photos naked?? Strangers children this... Was I the only one to see it before she took it down???

And the postman in the doorbell camera this year? Did no one see that because no one has commented. She posted his face as the postie was at the door activating the camera and some one said did you actually ask permission for his face to be in public?? It's things like that that get my back up.. Not respecting people's privacy. Like a an adult should know to.
I don’t remember the children in the pool post. How sick. Anyone with more than 2 brain cells would realise that it is wrong to post something like that

Reactions: 2
Why has no one mentioned the children in the pool incident last year in France?? When some one called her out for haveing them in her photos naked?? Strangers children this... Was I the only one to see it before she took it down???

And the postman in the doorbell camera this year? Did no one see that because no one has commented. She posted his face as the postie was at the door activating the camera and some one said did you actually ask permission for his face to be in public?? It's things like that that get my back up.. Not respecting people's privacy. Like a an adult should know to.
I didn’t see the posts that you refer to, however, I did wonder about the recent photographs from her shopping trip. She has posted pictures of people crossing the road and from inside the shopping centre. I would be fuming if a stranger posted pictures of me with my kids online without my consent.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t see the posts that you refer to, however, I did wonder about the recent photographs from her shopping trip. She has posted pictures of people crossing the road and from inside the shopping centre. I would be fuming if a stranger posted pictures of me with my kids online without my consent.
Cos shes a moron with no respect and shes a terrible mother.
That boy despises her you can tell and little madam is turning into her.
Shes teaching her that the world owes you something and just to beg for everything whilst documenting your lives. Shes missed so much family time she will never get back. She cant enjoy a holiday or meal without cameras being stuck in their faces 24/7. They cant eat without her taking pics of their meals first. They cant have a safe place to call their bedroom because shes posts it on Instagram. That boils my piss the most! She posts pictures of her daughter Bras, she notoriously calls them kiddies does she even sit and think what they might think of that. No. Because shes selfish. She needs to put her phone away. Redo her grouting and sort her house and life out. I cand stand her!

Reactions: 11
Hilarious if Johnny boy goes to the tattoo shop to get that tacky as duck "J heart N" on his finger covered up

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same when I saw them

"They are both going crazy over the same cookbook this week ( I bought it 2 weeks ago) I posted up a post on lemonade yesterday.. both put up lemonade posts last night! 😂 "

Oh look, another lovely message from her 22K "Bestie" 🤗

Oh wait, what is this?
ANOTHER message from the 22K "Bestie"

"The hate is there!! Shocking!! 😂 I think they are both as bad as each other.. I’m not sure who is worse.. keep thinking I should delete them both and be done with it! X"

No meal plans this week - I’ve barely coped 😂- do we think ‘yummy takeaway treat’ tonight with a ton of food for them both?? (I’m having takeaway pizza but I won’t bore you with a picture of it 😂)

The constant staged photos of breakfast make me laugh - how long does it take to stage everything? I imagine they watch those videos on how to make photo-worthy food like they do in magazine 😂

Is it me or have her posts and stories reduced a lot over the last few days?
I thought so too! Wonder what’s going on there..
Also how long has she been painting the bloody living room for?! This ‘renovation’ better be amazing after all this fuss

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg what's with this woman. We DECORATED our living room in one day. With 3 young children.

She's definitely on the beg, I'd be surprised if she's even got everything she needs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks her girls room is tit? It looks cluttered (as always in that house) there’s cables hanging off the tv, the curtains look rank for a young girls room, the carpet is vile, the whole thing looks like it’s been made for the gram. There’s no personality in that room at all, it’s all done to look good on her grid. It’s pathetic

Omg what's with this woman. We DECORATED our living room in one day. With 3 young children.

She's definitely on the beg, I'd be surprised if she's even got everything she needs
She’s been painting for like 3 weeks now I’m sure? 😂

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who thinks her girls room is tit? It looks cluttered (as always in that house) there’s cables hanging off the tv, the curtains look rank for a young girls room, the carpet is vile, the whole thing looks like it’s been made for the gram. There’s no personality in that room at all, it’s all done to look good on her grid. It’s pathetic

She’s been painting for like 3 weeks now I’m sure? 😂

For a woman who works a couple of hours a week she could of easily had that room finished....Waiting out for freebies definitely. Shes such a little beggar. And yeah I know what you mean about her daughters room. Not that she should be posting pictures of where a young girl sleeps. My mind boggles with her and her poor poor terrible parenting. That wallpaper in there is trash. She has no taste. Everyone has it too. So many chavs on my fb have it in there houses......

She’s been painting for like 3 weeks now I’m sure? [emoji23]
Jesus christ. We started at 7pm when the little ones were asleep and it took just over 3 hours to do the living room/diner. There was more surface area than she has.

She's too busy posing all her tit about for the gram to give a duck about actually putting time and effort into sorting that pig sty out

The problem is though. If natasha did start being honest on her account and had off days.... My cars broke down.... John and i had a tiff...

She would still be ripped for it whatever she does... What instagrammer does complain on their profile? As they all make out they have the life of riley... Prickard.. Towers... Beckys home sweet home. You name it....

Also. The comments on here about James. Yes he looks fed up and probably gets frustated with her. But I doubt as people say it's got to the point that he hates her and wants nothing to do with her. I think if he really was that fed up to the point he is beginning to despise his mum he would snap and have an almighty row with her telling her how he really feels and then she would be forced to calm it down but it's more mum leave me stop taking pics of me you're annoying.

And no. I'm not defending natasha at all and on her side in any of this. I do agree that her behavior isnt normal obsessive. And at least Tanya took on board the comments made on here. Natasha could deal with taking some comments onboard from here and instagram instead of blocking people and getting hella defensive deleting comments and passive aggressive. Her daughter I do agree looks like she is going to turn in to her mum and seems to love the limelight. It's constant bedroom pics or pics of the wallpaper. Hallway. Olivia's bedroom. Their bedroom. Zoflora soaking in the sink. Their dirty bathroom tiles. It would be nice if she acted like an adult instead of a cringeworthy preteen with her wordings. Spooky....

But this whole dynamic is unhealthy for the boy and girl. Being spoilt never told no and painting a fence and chores they should be doing gets rewarded with an icecream. Being spoken to like babies and then the dynamics with the 'hubby' with wondering eyes. Then James getting annoyed and so he spends most of his time holed up gaming in his room all day because probably he wants to be out of the pictures being taken although I don't think he hates his mum it's more a case of if I go downstairs with them I'm gunna get my pic taken.

Reactions: 1
Thing is if you happen to just look seconds after someone has commented what she doesn't like, it can be gone again straight away.. This has happened few times and let's face it, her minions wouldn't comment and a lot would not know its ever been on.. I've obviously just got lucky. The person responding to the children in the pool pic said"i don't think it's a laughing matter to have children in your pics "as tasha had done the" the te he I captured more than I should thing

Her daughter must be mortified that firstly her mum is posting pics of her bedroom online .. and secondly that her mum is bragging that it’s free stuff.. a girl that age would not want her friends knowing her bedroom stuff was free... I think Tasha is particularly cruel for doing this ☹

Mcdonalds 5 days ago........Chinese 3 days ago...........Indian tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thing is if you happen to just look seconds after someone has commented what she doesn't like, it can be gone again straight away.. This has happened few times and let's face it, her minions wouldn't comment and a lot would not know its ever been on.. I've obviously just got lucky. The person responding to the children in the pool pic said"i don't think it's a laughing matter to have children in your pics "as tasha had done the" the te he I captured more than I should thing
That’s horrific!!!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how much she eats, that’s 3 takeaways this week, hope that indian gives her the shits, fat pig

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.