Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living your best life? You’re at a bleeping theme park in the school holidays you bleeping twit. Living my best life (not that I’d use that phrase as I’m not a bleep) would be on a island, sandy beaches, a cocktail and a hunky man massaging me 😂 absolute bleeping moron. If only you knew how dumb you sounded trasha

Reactions: 6
Long time member here 👋 got locked out my old account. Just looked at the spoof page 😂😂😂 I'm gonna be checking it all day. If the person responsible for it is on here please keep adding to it cos I'm gonna be checking on it all day! My fave is the recipe book post and the her with the gun warning John about his cheating 😂 Shes asks for all this...
So glad the moron actually did something with her kids before the holidays over. Still so sad that's the only thing they have done when they go back next week. If she didn't come on here and see us all talking about it the kids may not of gone anywhere!

20190830_081622.jpg

Urghhhh......Even her face is utterly tragic and annoying! What's wrong with her mouth? 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
She said on her post that chessington was very peoplely? 🙄 just say it was busy and what do you expect you weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Part of me hopes the spoof account is Tanya - but shes not that intelligent.

• Haha
Looks like the other account is gone!! She does realise people can continue to make up these accounts. She honestly doesn't care tho about people laughing at her. If I was her( thankfully I'm not and definitely nothing like her) I would stop and think about what I was doing for the sake of my family. She brings them into it all for the sake of trying to beg for free crap and really she is no better than anyone else. She's so far up her own ass she honestly can't see how fake her perfect life really is

She’s silly for getting it shut down as it will now inspire more & more people to set up similar accounts just to wind her up.. she must continuously be checking IG for comments & new accounts.. it can’t be a nice way to live.. all brought on by her.. all she needs to do is calm down her posts a bit .. so many people dislike her fake ness.. no one wants to see every single bloody thing she eats.. she comes across as a really horrible parent.. using her daughter for click bate to try & get likes and free tit. I’m not a fan of Tanya but at least she doesn’t post pictures of her kids.. for me, amongst many mistakes, the big one with Tasha was posting pictures of her daughters underwear & the provocative holiday pics of her half naked. that crossed a line for me .. it was the tipping point of going from a woman social media obsessed to actually being really creepy.. it is not normal for a parent to post such pictures of her child.. and it showed that she puts her own addiction & greed over the safety of her daughter..

Reactions: 6
She’s silly for getting it shut down as it will now inspire more & more people to set up similar accounts just to wind her up.. she must continuously be checking IG for comments & new accounts.. it can’t be a nice way to live.. all brought on by her.. all she needs to do is calm down her posts a bit .. so many people dislike her fake ness.. no one wants to see every single bloody thing she eats.. she comes across as a really horrible parent.. using her daughter for click bate to try & get likes and free tit. I’m not a fan of Tanya but at least she doesn’t post pictures of her kids.. for me, amongst many mistakes, the big one with Tasha was posting pictures of her daughters underwear & the provocative holiday pics of her half naked. that crossed a line for me .. it was the tipping point of going from a woman social media obsessed to actually being really creepy.. it is not normal for a parent to post such pictures of her child.. and it showed that she puts her own addiction & greed over the safety of her daughter..
The red flag for me was a few months ago she took her daughter shopping and she posted pics of her posing in the outfits in the dressing room. Just pics of her body in crop tops and tiny shorts and her head wasn’t even in the pics. She even captioned it “what I’d do to have a body like hers again”. It bewilders me how she can’t see the dangers of what she’s doing

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She ‘doesn’t want’ the kids to go back - why, have they had an amazing break or do you need them to carry tit around in B&M for you when you buy yet more crap?? 🙄 I’m looking forward to my son going back cos we’ve had a good few weeks and he’s excited to see his friends again - surely that’s more natural than not wanting him to go back?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This person will be next on the block list 😂
Comment is gone! Why can't she just respond even if people are being negative. If she's such an 'influencer' she should be able to take any criticism and deal with it. Reading her bio at top of her page it states 'life's best bits'. Why not show us the crap bits although to be fair she does daily with her crap food and cheap tat. Be real show a messy kitchen. Say you are having a bad day. Say you can't afford something. Coz that's how we all are and feel. That is REAL life. Hers is make believe. Woman is constantly in fantasy land. That is going to come crashing down around her sooner rather than later. I honestly would love to question her and get a response. Common Tasha tell us all how fake you are!!

Reactions: 3
What was that comment referring to?
It’s been deleted now but that profile was sticking up for Tasha and basically calling that women two faced (the one who has 22k posts) she has been liking all the posts on that spoof Tasha insta but then being nice to Tasha on her actual profile. So that insta stuck up for Tasha and Tasha basically laughed at her and joint up with the 22k post woman. Clearly Tasha was too stupid to realise that the woman she’s now blacked was being nice to her

The whole extreme blocking of so many people is not normal.. the whole purpose of social media is interaction.. why can’t Tasha coke with interacting with comments. She expects only perfect comments from her pod and other arse lickers.. If she can’t handle any negative comments, she’s obviously too mentally unstable & should remove herself from IG.

I bet she thinks everyone who has an opinion about anything is just jealous or being a troll, that’s how deluded i really think she is, she seriously needs help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.