Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh moaning nay nays back.

Is she literally just not intelligent? Going to the US gives you jet lag, they are 7hrs behind us.

You're obviously going to be tired so why on earth come back a few days before the wedding? She knew Jordan was going to be away in some form so she’d be parenting but also that there would be last minute things to do … why not plan plan plan?

Your wedding date is X so you work backwards filling the diary … so her hen should’ve been last month and if not before …

If that’s not possible then suck it up and crack on like a big girl or she shouldn’t have gone haha it’s not difficult is it

Reactions: 6
I love that Jordan is having such an epic stag. She must be fuming that all his mates are so happy to take part and they are doing all this for him. Hers seemed so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jordan’s Stag: Cruise along the river, bunjee jumping, shooting in the woods, beer pong, in-door sport simulation, food challenges, ibiza

Naomi’s hen: Clubbing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She mentioned suppliers cancelling.....would be funny if it was the wedding creche people 🤣🤣 (though doubt it is....shame)

Reactions: 8
She mentioned suppliers cancelling.....would be funny if it was the wedding creche people 🤣🤣 (though doubt it is....shame)
No, she has about a dozen alternative agencies of childminders all paid in advance should one of them cancel. Naomi always puts her kids first when it comes to disappearing them, so this has been planned for.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that Jordan is having such an epic stag. She must be fuming that all his mates are so happy to take part and they are doing all this for him. Hers seemed so fake.
His has all been planned and paid for by his best men and his mates, without him knowing. Hers was completely arranged by her. Says it all, really. How is she going to manage for a long weekend of solo parenting?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly think she is such a horrible person. I think Jordan likes her because of her looks. He clearly isn't very confident.

The audacity of her going off to Vegas for the gram to come back moaning how soon her wedding is with TWO KIDS. She clearly has no idea how easy she has it.

Reactions: 12
When ash told nay they were going to Ibiza 😂🤣🤣 this must be what they meant when they said it wouldn’t be on social media as we’ve seen everything else 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The difference between the hens and the stags! Fake staged laughs and poses from the hens and full on having an absolute ball and living their best lives from the stags. Vegas was all about showing off and for the gram

Reactions: 18
She’s so selfish! she had her week last week and Jordan didn’t moan once, now it’s his turn she’s suddenly tired and stressed, probably moaning directly to him too whilst he’s away.
I hope the kids don’t sleep and cause chaos for a few days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The difference between the hens and the stags! Fake staged laughs and poses from the hens and full on having an absolute ball and living their best lives from the stags. Vegas was all about showing off and for the gram
I actually was thinking earlier jordan seems genuinely surprised and humbled by his stag and the efforts made, it’s been a lovely week for him, he’s obviously held in high regards and shock horror he’s still gone to work each morning (nay has to add empty the bin and dishwasher to her busy, busy, BUSY day 🤣) we see this all the time. He’s working or having fun and she’s posting tit hoping he’ll go home.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually was thinking earlier jordan seems genuinely surprised and humbled by his stag and the efforts made, it’s been a lovely week for him, he’s obviously held in high regards and shock horror he’s still gone to work each morning (nay has to add empty the bin and dishwasher to her busy, busy, BUSY day 🤣) we see this all the time. He’s working or having fun and she’s posting tit hoping he’ll go home.
You can always see true love and it's clear the boys on his stag really do love him. Did anyone else find something so off with Nay's hen? I feel Fran especially really was not loving it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You can always see true love and it's clear the boys on his stag really do love him. Did anyone else find something so off with Nay's hen? I feel Fran especially really was not loving it
None of them looked particularly relaxed or as if they were having an amazing time. It was all staged posing for the ‘gram.
The stag is a bunch of mates having genuine fun. Poles apart.

Reactions: 10
Now she's posting about jet lag and not sleeping...should have thought of that hun
And she's going back to bed which isn't going to help as she will be in the same situation tonight.
Wonder who has the kids?!

Now she's posting about jet lag and not sleeping...should have thought of that hun
And she's going back to bed which isn't going to help as she will be in the same situation tonight.
Wonder who has the kids?!
Exactly what did she expect going to Vegas for four day's with little to no sleep whilst out there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.