Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honoured - thanks, everyone!
Now all we need, is the latest tea. What has happened over the past week?! I’m really leaning towards the dog being the issue now.

Reactions: 7
Evans twins has got the little dog but don’t know about the other 2. They’ve probs gone on another doggy holiday so nay can have a much needed break

Reactions: 3
Yeah the dogs seem to be sorted so dont think there the problem? Something to do with her/jord/the diversity fam

Reactions: 4
Jordans gifts to the kids include a pair of trainers, like any toddler actually gives a tit about a pair of new shoes when they literally have a ton of pairs

• Haha
Did Jordan Even see the kids. There was no pictures or videos and there would normally be about 500! There every move documented for the gram

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Jordan had an accident or fell ill. Though wouldn't explain why they've had to go home early 🤔

Reactions: 1
My thinking is Jordan did something serious to piss her off last week (maybe she's found messages on his phone?!). He's then panicked, taken time off work and he's managed to smooth things over and they've made up. She's then driven up to Birmingham but they've fallen out again so she's punished him by not seeing the kids and come back home. I don't think Jordan is a walkover but she definitely wears the trousers so he'll be quaking in his boots now.

Reactions: 12
I think Jordan idolises her and is up her arse! Not literally!

I think it’s all to do with her insecurities! Hence the adhd post! She’ll forever blame the adhd for any of her unreasonable behaviour

Reactions: 8
Who thinks it’s normal to cart their kids from Devon to Birmingham then just to come back for nothing?? Somethings going on with Nay

Reactions: 13
I think the wellbeing of those children is not at the forefront of either of their minds...its very worrying

Reactions: 8
Anyone see Danielle's recent post about there being "alot of emotion lately". Could be about the show but could also be something to do with Nay/Jordan? 👀

Who thinks it’s normal to cart their kids from Devon to Birmingham then just to come back for nothing?? Somethings going on with Nay
she’ll blame her irrational behaviour on her multiple ‘illnesses’
Mainly adhd

Reactions: 3
Don’t worry everyone, it’s Sunday tomorrow so we should be in for another episode of ‘Poor me - I feel ill’ from Naomi 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maccies for breakfast. God forbid nay has to put some Rice Krispies in a bowl! How much chocolate are those two kids going to eat today. I know it’s Easter but they eat like that everyday 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.