Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nay nay, shaking your ass in a thong on instagram when your getting wifed off next week. Stay classy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nay nay, shaking your ass in a thong on instagram when your getting wifed off next week. Stay classy 😂
The hen do was literally just to show off and repost pics of her arse and tits until the wedding

There should be a poll on here as to whether the wedding dress with be classy or trashy 🤣

Reactions: 9
Hope Laura hasn’t been taking tips off Nay Nay as it seems she’s on the beg for a free dress for the wedding 🙄

Reactions: 5
Hope Laura hasn’t been taking tips off Nay Nay as it seems she’s on the beg for a free dress for the wedding 🙄
I thought this. Never seen her doing a talking story before either. I fear she has been dragged into the fake world of the Insta huns!!

Reactions: 6
I thought this. Never seen her doing a talking story before either. I fear she has been dragged into the fake world of the Insta huns!!
She is a naturally beautiful girl you can see how she has changed with the hair and eyelashes and fake tan. I thought the same about the dress firstly her saying she was looking for unique beautiful dresses that will come on time and saying she hasn't had time to find one someone will defo reach out to her after that beg haha. Also thought it was funny she linked a dress hire being good for the environment when a all of her holiday clothes were fast fashion.

As they say. You can take the girl out out Essex, but you can’t take Essex out the girl. (Literally no offence to anyone, what I mean is she’ll never be this ‘Surrey lady’)

Reactions: 2
Is she actually from Essex or did she just move there to try and bag a towie bloke?

That’s clearly why she ‘played hard to get’ with Jordan, she was waiting for someone with a heavier wallet to come into sugar hut 🤑

• Haha
Funny that, now she’s having to parent for a day she’s suddenly feeling rubbish. Can someone get the tiny violins out please 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny that, now she’s having to parent for a day she’s suddenly feeling rubbish. Can someone get the tiny violins out please 🙄
Oh typical Nay nay🙄 and her little list she has to do and all with two kids 🙄 is she for real?

Reactions: 10
She can’t understand why she’s so tired, yet she was fine while she was away. Erm, jet lag? The effects of being on the lash for 4 days straight with very little sleep and two long-haul flights?
Is she really that stupid?!
Surely you’d take all of that into account, combined with parenting and having a wedding so close to the hen do, before you booked Vegas??

Reactions: 14
God she's really pissed me off this morning. Imagine having to do all that on your list when you have a full time job aswell. Also, soon be pissing off again without the kids.

Still have time to constantly reshare pics of your arse cheeks though?!

Needs to give her head a wobble and realise what a privileged position she is in 🤬

Reactions: 13
Is emptying the bin even a job to write down? I just do it with out even thinking about it. Its a job that takes less than 2 mins today. Shes off the way she thinks her jobs are so much harder than every other normal house hold!
And the fact she’s got the cheek to moan when she’s having a honeymoon away from her kids (shock)

Reactions: 7
A whole week of stag activities and now Jord is off to Ibiza! Que a huge melt down from Nay! Love it 🤣🤣

I feel like they’ve planned this to royally piss princess nay off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was going to say the other day it felt like she was really going on about missing the children etc knowing she’s going to have a lot more time away from them soon (got to fool the followers and all that). I didn’t get time, but after this story I knew it wouldn’t be long until the real nay emerged and was complaining. It took a day! I also reckon Jordan’s stag that has looked epically fun along with actual genuine friends, and now Ibiza has put her into her usual foul mood 🤣🤣🤣
D6603442-963B-4EF7-9CC5-C6B715F2A836.jpeg

Reactions: 2
A whole week of stag activities and now Jord is off to Ibiza! Que a huge melt down from Nay! Love it 🤣🤣

I feel like they’ve planned this to royally piss princess nay off 🤣🤣🤣
I really hope it’s deliberate…

If I was the hens I’d want my money back and be on the first flight to Ibiza they really got the short straw!

• Haha
It's all so completely typical of Nay that as soon as Jordan is doing something fun she's suddenly so tired, so busy, so stressed blah blah blah. She didn't give a tit when she was living it up in Vegas! God he's an idiot for marrying her!

Reactions: 18
It's all so completely typical of Nay that as soon as Jordan is doing something fun she's suddenly so tired, so busy, so stressed blah blah blah. She didn't give a tit when she was living it up in Vegas! God he's an idiot for marrying her!
Cue the huge meltdown ADHD paranoia anxiety episode any time……NOW! Well done Ashley for organising this for us 🤣🤣 what the hell
has she got to have stress about just order everything you need, money no object, don’t worry about looking after the kids while you are organising stuff just call the Nanny as per usual. Maybe if she involved her own family more then she would have someone close to help her out with last minute stuff, she’s a nitemare, I have no sympathy. I’m Personally dreading the wedding dress, having it all on show in front of the kids and family omg it’s cringe. There’s no way she will have a beautiful dress, it will be boobs out split up the side 🤢🤢

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.