Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Good grief give it a rest hun 😂

I think there's plenty of people who "understand the sacrifices" muuuch better than you and dopey.

For example, families where the mums a nurse and the dads in the fire brigade and they have to work opposite shifts just to make sure they have the right childcare....

Or where the woman's a SAHM and the dads in the army on the front line in fucking Yemen or somewhere risking his life earning 26k a year and the wife can't just nip up the m6 to a nice hotel in Manchester in her paid for Range Rover to see him on the weekend.

Or where one of the parents has to go to work on an oil rig 3 weeks at a time just in order to pay the bills 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I wish someone local to the cunt is Essex would deck her finally and knock some sense into her 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Insta093

A whole week of stag activities and now Jord is off to Ibiza! Que a huge melt down from Nay! Love it 🤣🤣

I feel like they’ve planned this to royally piss princess nay off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
I really don’t get why she posts on her story and then Jordan reposts it and then she reposts the post Jordan posted even though it was hers to start with. What is the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

dlevan

Chatty Member
I would be so fucking embarrassed to face that nanny every time I come home to her running my house and my kids, so I can go lunching, spa days, Pilates, hair, eyelashes etc. fucking hell I’d never post what I was up to out of pure shame! Silly spoilt girl

Reactions: 21

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
You don't seen Ashley and Warren's wives complaining, or even perris gf. They know its their job. Maybe if she had something more in her life that occupied her like a job, or interest in her kids she wouldn't be so lost without jordy baby

Reactions: 21

avb00

Chatty Member
Jordan’s Stag: Cruise along the river, bunjee jumping, shooting in the woods, beer pong, in-door sport simulation, food challenges, ibiza

Naomi’s hen: Clubbing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Oh god the new post! “No one quite understands the sacrifices we have” well I’m sorry but your partner going on a dancing tour whilst you’re home unemployed living off his money, wow I wish that was the sacrifices I had to make😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Jkop

Imagine if it was the other way round and Jordan was making Naomi stay in the hotel instead of going to events with her friends / family / colleagues. What an abusive relationship 🚩

• Heart

squigy

#10 Hun is having a fabulous stag, I have a tattoo on my vag 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I love that Jordan is having such an epic stag. She must be fuming that all his mates are so happy to take part and they are doing all this for him. Hers seemed so fake.

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
Who puts up a sexual fathers day post instead of pictures that actually include Jord and the kids.

She's grim.

• Heart

Blahblahblah87

There is actually no substance to her life. She may have everything but nothing seems to truly matter to her. When she’s with the kids you can tell she’d rather be anywhere but. She resents parenting the babies she chose to have.
She goes off on her events and her days out alone and never seems to genuinely be excited to get back to her babies and her beautiful home. She’s lost in her privilege. Just an observation after having a look through her feed. Sick of the sight of her nips tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Rebby123

VIP Member
November.
I would feel so bad to drag a group of friends to Vegas for four day's you can't really enjoy that surely with little to no sleep. Call me boring but could of stayed somewhere in the UK really up-market in a lodge with spa treatments. I can't help feeling its all for insta but she isn't really selling it 🙈

4fourHon

It's all so completely typical of Nay that as soon as Jordan is doing something fun she's suddenly so tired, so busy, so stressed blah blah blah. She didn't give a shit when she was living it up in Vegas! God he's an idiot for marrying her!

Picklelily

VIP Member
The difference between the hens and the stags! Fake staged laughs and poses from the hens and full on having an absolute ball and living their best lives from the stags. Vegas was all about showing off and for the gram