Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the way she says she has jet lag, then asks why she can’t sleep… She really isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, is she!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pop a melatonin and shut up Nay. You’re the one that booked your hen in a country with a 6+ hour time difference about 3 minutes before your wedding while you’ve got 2 young kids at home you eventually have to parent 🙃

Reactions: 13
As they say. You can take the girl out out Essex, but you can’t take Essex out the girl. (Literally no offence to anyone, what I mean is she’ll never be this ‘Surrey lady’)
she’s from Evesham

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There was a female in the bar last night where Jordy baby was so she is probably on the next flight out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was a female in the bar last night where Jordy baby was so she is probably on the next flight out
Bet she scanning all their instas checking for every detail 😅 he prob been ordered not to even look at another female that’s why he can’t give eye contact 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her Hen looked shyte compared to Jordan stag 😂😂😂

Anyone found out what her trampy vag tattoo says yet ?

• Haha
Imagine being so self obsessed you upload your hen photos while your husband to be is on his stag. Just let Jordan have his moment ffs. It really is all about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The difference in Nay’s and Fran’s stories is something else. While you’ve got princess nay complaining endlessly about her privileged life, you’ve got fran already back at work, and actually spending time with her kids, don’t think she’s complained at all since being back from vegas With her being with ash for years, you can see she’s not constantly needing public validation from him whereas I’ve never come across anyone as clingy and insecure as nay!

what was Jordan like to meet?
I saw him at a theme park and he was so rude, all I said was look it’s Jordan from diversity and he was like this is oh, this is why I hate coming to these places. Well sorry if you don’t like the public don’t be on the public eye or hire out the theme park for the day then

• Wow
I’m sorry but there’s no way she’s lost that much to warrant a 20 box of nuggets, 2 burgers, halloumi sticks and what should of been fries 🫣🫣

Her diet is awful. No wonder she feels so rough all the time. That many calories just for dinner, then take into account that she often takes herself out for breakfast and lunch too! She’s got a lovely figure but her insides must be knotted 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m sorry but there’s no way she’s lost that much to warrant a 20 box of nuggets, 2 burgers, halloumi sticks and what should of been fries 🫣🫣

Her diet is awful. No wonder she feels so rough all the time. That many calories just for dinner, then take into account that she often takes herself out for breakfast and lunch too! She’s got a lovely figure but her insides must be knotted 🤢
That’s not going to make her pile weight on anyway, it’s just going to clog her arteries and make her feel crappy and sluggish. I can’t get over how much crap she eats. Don’t get me wrong - I love a McDonald’s, but that amount of food is obscene for one person!!

Reactions: 5
Jordan is home tomorrow that's him on parenting duty for the rest of the weekend while Nay Nay goes back to bed because she is soooo tired doesnt matter about whether he's slept she is goimg to punish him for having such an amazing time without her

Reactions: 5

my skin would be full of spots too! All that tit food is not good for anyone 🤢

Reactions: 3
I really don’t get why she posts on her story and then Jordan reposts it and then she reposts the post Jordan posted even though it was hers to start with. What is the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really don’t get why she posts on her story and then Jordan reposts it and then she reposts the post Jordan posted even though it was hers to start with. What is the point?
Thank god he doesn’t repost it again like she does as it would be never ending😂 it is weird tho like why does she do that🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Any more thread suggestions?
I'll have a count up tomorrow im sure by then we will have reached 1k and a new one needed
@Esme Do you have a tldr ready

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.