Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it shows how much they care about Jordan even if they don't really like nay they want him to have a good time.

Reactions: 8
If I had to pick to go to Nays 2 hen dos or Jords stag I'd pick the stag every time. Seems more fun.

Reactions: 12
Heli 🤢

has she actually said once that she really loved it or it was amazing? Seems as though all she’s said is where she or what she’s doing. Every bit of that hen doo was for the Gram. Hope she looses followers after this. She looked trashy in that see through black thing, her hair looked ratty too. I’m not a Jordan fan after meeting him and I really do not like her, she’s the most needy materialistic person ever.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Heli 🤢

has she actually said once that she really loved it or it was amazing? Seems as though all she’s said is where she or what she’s doing. Every bit of that hen doo was for the Gram. Hope she looses followers after this. She looked trashy in that see through black thing, her hair looked ratty too. I’m not a Jordan fan after meeting him and I really do not like her, she’s the most needy materialistic person ever.
Let’s just be grateful that it wasn’t the ‘Granny Canny’…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Heli 🤢

what was Jordan like to meet?

Next q&a im asking what’s the tatt on her minge. Can see in the latest post with white bikini she has a tatt there..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
what was Jordan like to meet?
Never gives eye contact, doesn’t engage with you at all, Ashley is absolutely lovely and so kind and he really does engage with you, he appreciates his fans. Perri is lovely too, they all are apart from Jordan. I’m not saying he’s not a good guy (I can only go by what I experienced) he just wasn’t what I expected at all.

Reactions: 5
Never gives eye contact, doesn’t engage with you at all, Ashley is absolutely lovely and so kind and he really does engage with you, he appreciates his fans. Perri is lovely too, they all are apart from Jordan. I’m not saying he’s not a good guy (I can only go by what I experienced) he just wasn’t what I expected at all.
A few people asked him on stories about what you mentioned above, saying he wasn’t a great person to meet. I remember that.

Reactions: 3
Can see it on the pink bikini post on her grid too can't post it keeps saying files too large

Reactions: 2
Definitely looks like a tattoo. Reckon it says jordy baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣
F559F811-27E9-486E-9D2C-459068B7A7C4.jpeg
3167932C-33D5-440F-9FDD-8229F189EFF1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe he's not allowed?

I walked smack bang into ashley once and couldn't speak! Was totally awestruck by how tall he is in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jordan does look quite awkward at the best of times, lack of eye contact etc. I don’t think he has the confidence that the others have

Reactions: 8
Maybe he's not allowed?

I walked smack bang into ashley once and couldn't speak! Was totally awestruck by how tall he is in real life!
Jordan and Perri are very tall as well. Perri really spurted up over the last few years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.