Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#10 Hun is having a fabulous stag, I have a tattoo on my vag 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Any more thread suggestions?
I'll have a count up tomorrow im sure by then we will have reached 1k and a new one needed
@Esme Do you have a tldr ready
Getting there. This thread wasn’t too eventful 🤣 ready for the next thread to be the wedding show down one. Imagine we’ll get lots of new tattlers like we did after her 30th and that dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bet she was furious about this. She’s so possessive
A4450CF7-2FB4-4D7C-9F5E-8D0D7ED1A88A.png

Reactions: 7
Jord got in at 4 but she’s already ordered breakfast so he has to get up? Selfish cow

Reactions: 11
Maccies again 🤢🤢

Love how she’s gone from being all vague about the wedding date to actually fully telling us🤣

Reactions: 6
Maccies again 🤢🤢

Love how she’s gone from being all vague about the wedding date to actually fully telling us🤣
I think it’s because she’s realised no one is actually interested in when it is, so she’s leaked the date purposely to get papped!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She put on her story the other day about the fact she will use tiktok more and uploaded the video of her shaking her ass for the 10000th time she has now deleted wonder if Jordan told her to

There she is in the garden again just loving herself whilst her kids look on she actually vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He literally could not have looked more uncomfortable in that vid she put on, how is he not trying to run a mile from her? She must be exhausting

Reactions: 7
I think it’s because she’s realised no one is actually interested in when it is, so she’s leaked the date purposely to get papped!
Amazed she hasn't posted "if you think you should have been invited to the wedding but didn't get an invite, just turn up next week at ................, you know me, so ditsy."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.