Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
November.
I would feel so bad to drag a group of friends to Vegas for four day's you can't really enjoy that surely with little to no sleep. Call me boring but could of stayed somewhere in the UK really up-market in a lodge with spa treatments. I can't help feeling its all for insta but she isn't really selling it 🙈

Reactions: 18
I would feel so bad to drag a group of friends to Vegas for four day's you can't really enjoy that surely with little to no sleep. Call me boring but could of stayed somewhere in the UK really up-market in a lodge with spa treatments. I can't help feeling its all for insta but she isn't really selling it 🙈
Not boring at all, even Marbella or Ibiza would have been a better option

Reactions: 13
What’s happened between her and Chloe Lauren cos I’m sure she hasn’t been to any of nay’s recent events/insta spam

Reactions: 3
Find it quite sad she’s arranged this all herself, including the outfits, hat etc! And only a handful of people have gone, 2 of them being her sister in law & Perri’s girlfriend - clearly hasn’t got many friends at all

Reactions: 11
I just watched all the insta stories, imagine if the wedding didn't go ahead after all this?!
Jordan is obviously looking after the kids judging by his stories and he doesn't moan, just looks like they are having fun.

Reactions: 7
🤣 veggy more like beggy! Desperate for attention. I don’t know what’s sadder - the lengths she’s gone to for this hen or her children have this summer and she’s spending most of it away from them instead of with them, but I don’t know why I’m surprised. The sistera with Laura must be for our benefit 😅
03AEB1FA-9EFA-4936-ACC4-4D05EA4691B0.png
1037323C-6C9F-4AFA-A6DF-9349891C97B2.png

Reactions: 3
Vegas is incredible I loved it. However- nay and her ‘20’ hens will be laughable out there. If any bride insisted I constantly wear a colour I’d be fuming 🤣

Reactions: 8
Veggy = vegetables / vegetarian ..

The whole black and white thing is ridiculous.

Infact The whole hen thing is ridiculous 😂

It must be costing each of them an absolute fortune. Flights/hotel/food, nights out, hair/lashes/nails, the required outfits in the required colours…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.