Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has been on tattle 👀 amazing hen do but have time to read here ;)

It's also funny how he always likes every single photo of Geo more so than Laura.
Ashley haven’t liked any of the pics including his wife’s.. am I over thinking this 😂 he never seems to comment on frans pics of herself, just the kids. Same with Conor benn he haven’t liked his wife’s ..

Reactions: 4
Ashley haven’t liked any of the pics including his wife’s.. am I over thinking this 😂 he never seems to comment on frans pics of herself, just the kids. Same with Conor benn he haven’t liked his wife’s ..
Yeah I find it weird how disinterested he seems in Fran but maybe they are just private but he tends to like other female posts

Yeah I find it weird how disinterested he seems in Fran but maybe they are just private but he tends to like other female posts
It might be strange to us as jord HAS to comment or repost nays posts 😂😅 the others aren’t made to I guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Jordan does coz he is made to. Maybe they just communicate to each other that they like their pics?
It's like when people do a massive post saying happy birthday or whatever to their other half, just tell them, why do you have to advertise it?

Reactions: 10
Someone has been on tattle 👀 amazing hen do but have time to read here ;)

It's also funny how he always likes every single photo of Geo more so than Laura.
I mean that photo is even worse than the first 😂
Vegas can't be that good if you have time for Tattle!

For anyone blocked. Last nights outfit, it’s like a challenge to wear as little as possible. Stay classy nay 🤣
Really feel for the pregnant one. Couldn’t imagine anything worse than a long flight, late nights and partying surrounded by drunk people as she looks quite far along.
F37B9413-82C6-4DAC-ACC9-B0DD32B32351.jpeg
07E1C55E-D342-49DE-A991-5875FC649AB4.jpeg
3E093344-BEB7-4808-AD23-E47DA57BCF12.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I mean I know she's in a bikini but her boobs are literally completely on show and she is also wearing a thong...IMAGINE if Jordan went out trying to attract as much attention as she is!! She'd be livid!

Reactions: 6
Ashley’s a bit of a quiet one on Instagram, but him and Fran have been together since 2005 so I wouldn’t worry there. Really he doesn’t use Insta as much as before at all.

Very curious about this stag, hopefully a few other of the diversity clan join so it isn’t just the 3 of them. I’ve also noticed Jordan doesn’t have any friends outside of Diversity either.

Reactions: 7
Connor Benn is in camp he will only have his phone for a certain amount of time for social media.

Reactions: 2
Remember the hissy fit she had when people were dropping out of her hen? I wonder if preggers tried to say she might not be able to make it and this caused a melt down so she was guilt tripped into goin - this, or the sister dropping out!

That being said her friend looks heavily pregnant, it's literally the last place I'd want to be! I bet she was wishing for flight cancellations 🤣

Do you think she forgot the wedding in a when scheduling the hen? I get sooo bloated from travel alone so that and eating/drinking all sorts, lack of sleep, she won't be on top form in few weeks will she? Her skin will be having a melt down of its own!

Reactions: 5
I thought they’d be going to nice restaurants while their there
All the food she’s shown looks so cheap and nasty 🤢

Reactions: 5
jords stag has started! She coming home knackered to look after her kids and he’s off partying.. she will be thrilled 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ashley has said as the stag do week progresses there will be less and less social media Nay will be furious probably phone Jordy baby every ten minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.