Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no talisa???

whos rachelle Jarvis??

I’m sure jayde and Chloe Lauren were going too!

no one buys their own bride hat!!

I still don’t believe her henchella was a suriruse! She couldn’t of worn a more ‘bridal’ dress to that 🙊🤣🤣
Chloe Lauren definitely was, as she kept mentioning vegas but not mentioned anything. Weird!

Reactions: 2
So no talisa???

whos rachelle Jarvis??

I’m sure jayde and Chloe Lauren were going too!

no one buys their own bride hat!!

I still don’t believe her henchella was a suriruse! She couldn’t of worn a more ‘bridal’ dress to that 🙊🤣🤣
Rachelle Jarvis is a paid actress to replace Talisa.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They all look absolutely miserable in that limo 😂 let them bloody sleep naynay. Bet shes only there for like 48 hrs

Reactions: 9
So far this Hen has looked like my worse nightmare. 9/10 hour flight followed by a cramped sweaty nightclub followed by 40 degree heat today 🤢, no thanks!

Reactions: 15
For anyone blocked- let the hen begin. Wondering if they’ll be in bizzy class

No disrespect meant here as we are all different… but Is scary hair pregnant again?
I thought the same, she is looking a bit large in the belly area

Reactions: 2
If I was told what to wear to travel in, and what to wear when I got there (all matching everyone else), I’d be telling her where to stick it. Is it just me?

Reactions: 12
It’s clearly all for the gram. I imagine they went out last night as they planned to and as their flight was delayed, it was later than intended.

Be interesting to see how long they’re there for. I wouldn’t travel all that way for a couple of days 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
God, the poor dog in Rachel’s story. So cruel, why would you even share that?
Also Laura is literally closing her eyes in one of Rachel’s stories too.
The only one awake is Naomi :ROFLMAO:
She’s such a selfish woman, first thing they should’ve done was slept and gone out tonight instead of when they landed. Heads would be fried with 30 + hours of no sleep.

Seriously though, Ashley needs to have a talk with Jordan about what the hell he’s doing marrying her. Surely Ashley really doesn’t like her at all

Reactions: 3
If I was told what to wear to travel in, and what to wear when I got there (all matching everyone else), I’d be telling her where to stick it. Is it just me?
To be fair….. wearing matching outfits has been a thing on hen parties forever let not give her credit for being original. But duck getting off an 11 hour flight and heading straight not!

Reactions: 8
I went to vegas a few years ago with a group of friends and we got picked up by a limo, it’s really cheap. Think it was £9 each. So nothing special. Plus it only takes about 10 mins to get to the hotels so a bit of a waste.

Nay forgot to remind Jordan not to show Mimi with her dummy in, on the gram, because we all think it’s been taken away!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They clearly haven't gone for very long as they are up again I couldn't think of anything worst.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.