Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That much for some water?😳 tbf I’m not surprised only 6 of them have gone what person with a normal job n money could afford to go to Vegas for a hen do cause everyone knows Nays extra with everything😳
Tbf they chose to go knowing that Vegas is expensive. She didn’t hold them hostage. They are adults could have said no

Reactions: 3
It’s so embarrassing she makes them all wear specific outfits! I get sometimes it’s a thing for Hen do’s but all outfits even down to the bikinis is a bit much 😂
The pool party looked awful all so under dressed compared to this lot y the outits are more suited to ocean beach club Ibiza which is clearly the vibe she is going for

Reactions: 5
Off-topic. But how does Perri afford where he is living?

And last question: When is Jord’s stag do?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

He is one of the most famous bar Ashley from Diversity he has a contract with Kiss Fm, a glasses contract and loads of other sponsors and a huge following on tiktok

Reactions: 7

The money he made before a certain age was probably kept in trust for him, so when he turned that age he probably had a fair whack to put on a house. He also doesn't have a spendy gf!

Reactions: 6
M
That much for some water?😳 tbf I’m not surprised only 6 of them have gone what person with a normal job n money could afford to go to Vegas for a hen do cause everyone knows Nays extra with everything😳
That water is 25 for 12 bottles on Amazon
I have a bottle in my fridge left over from the John Legend gig I worked on. Doesn’t taste that special and those 1 litre bottles are bloody heavy

The money he made before a certain age was probably kept in trust for him, so when he turned that age he probably had a fair whack to put on a house. He also doesn't have a spendy gf!
Doesn’t have a spendy girlfriend who also has a proper job with a regular income…

He wasn’t planning to have a stag (possibly because Naomi will be horrendously jealous) but it sounds like Ashley & Perri are planning something. Must be soon though as the wedding is in a fortnight!

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t have a spendy girlfriend who also has a proper job with a regular income…

He wasn’t planning to have a stag (possibly because Naomi will be horrendously jealous) but it sounds like Ashley & Perri are planning something. Must be soon though as the wedding is in a fortnight!
I bet she’s gave Jord or them a list of what he can’t do or have as well

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.