Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought there was a lot more “influencers” meant to be going to vegas that haven’t mentioned a thing on their stories. Such as Jayde, Chloe Lauren etc

Reactions: 3
For anyone blocked- let the hen begin. Wondering if they’ll be in bizzy class

No disrespect meant here as we are all different… but Is scary hair pregnant again?
They all look so miserable in the background 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those outfits are bloody hideous and very unflattering. If I was in the ‘bride tribe’, I would be telling her where to stick those manky chav outfits

Reactions: 11
Those outfits are bloody hideous and very unflattering. If I was in the ‘bride tribe’, I would be telling her where to stick those manky chav outfits
I thought the same Laura is very slim girl and even on her they look awful. The material looks as cheap as chips.

Reactions: 7
For anyone blocked- let the hen begin. Wondering if they’ll be in bizzy class

No disrespect meant here as we are all different… but Is scary hair pregnant again?
I thought the same tbh and if she ain’t then she’s as much of a catfish as Naomi because she don’t look that big on her insta.

Reactions: 7
That’s someone else, she’s tagged I. The pic. I don’t think she’s there.
No can’t see talisa, the person tagged is called rachelle Jarvis or something.

Anyone else noticed how she had 20 something going to Vegas, then 10 and now it’s actually 6? Can’t believe how cheap it is but that’s what you get when you accept gifted items 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d rather pay myself and have nicer things, look at these baskets!😱 oh dear their flight is delayed!
E6C4F26F-BA74-4C18-AE13-1BBDC29BFAFA.png
79C2F735-4AFC-4F8C-9A2F-65BC010CCC09.png
AB06154C-342A-4243-8F06-2F829AA83086.png

Reactions: 2
Is it me, or does all her hen ‘accessories’ seemed to be sourced by her?.. On a normal hen everyone chips in and sorts for the bride! They can’t care for her that much 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
It was like she was making out she was shocked when she went in with them all saying ‘happy hen’ with the Jordan masks. But you can quite clearly see she’s put the masks in the bags she’s put together for them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So no talisa???

whos rachelle Jarvis??

I’m sure jayde and Chloe Lauren were going too!

no one buys their own bride hat!!

I still don’t believe her henchella was a suriruse! She couldn’t of worn a more ‘bridal’ dress to that 🙊🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
outfits? They aren’t the workout gear for their 24hr weight loss for the hen? 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.