Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she call it ‘meal prep for the week’ when she’s literally just taken delivery of a box of ready meals? Her only part in it is taking them out of the box and putting them in the fridge!!
Zero preparation required.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't help but find it really funny how much they are all frantically trying to lose weight with days to go until Vegas 🤣 like all of them prepping like mad. I do get it being a hen do but they 100% all want to look the best

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be honest, she’s a literal nobody, like no one sees her as an A lister with a magazine deal or like the beckhams, no one is overly arsed by her wedding. Her boyfriend dances in a troop going round butlins venues and holiday parks 😂 It’s quite sad she sees herself as someone so famous everyone will be itching to see her grand hen do and wedding day.
I only found her through tattle and her showing off is astronomical.
A quiet life is a happy life nay nay!

(Obvs no shade to the diversity crew going to butlins lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be honest, she’s a literal nobody, like no one sees her as an A lister with a magazine deal or like the beckhams, no one is overly arsed by her wedding. Her boyfriend dances in a troop going round butlins venues and holiday parks 😂 It’s quite sad she sees herself as someone so famous everyone will be itching to see her grand hen do and wedding day.
I only found her through tattle and her showing off is astronomical.
A quiet life is a happy life nay nay!

(Obvs no shade to the diversity crew going to butlins lol)
How do all these girls afford lashes, hair and extensions done before Vegas! None of them have high paid jobs I don't think

Reactions: 3
How do all these girls afford lashes, hair and extensions done before Vegas! None of them have high paid jobs I don't think
I think Laura's job is quite well paid and she lives with perri (it's his house not theirs)
Fran is on the diversity payroll so I imagine she gets a good whack for tax purposes
And nay well she just fleeces jordan

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Laura's job is quite well paid and she lives with perri (it's his house not theirs)
Fran is on the diversity payroll so I imagine she gets a good whack for tax purposes
And nay well she just fleeces jordan
I don't believe film production is massively well paid I thought the same I bet she doesn't pay any bills or anything Laura xx To be fair Fran seems like she works hard for Diversity and like you say Nay is just fleecing

Judging by all the stories, it seems all the bride squad like her as a person :sick:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.