Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jordan said he didn't want one but perri and Ashley are organising something. It won't be anywhere near as lavish as nays though!
How many hen dos do you need?! Must be so expensive being her friend
And emotionally draining.

Reactions: 11
To be fair if Jordan did try and go abroad for his stag shed turn it into pne of those sten (joint stag and hen) parties

Reactions: 8
It would definitely be expensive being here friend. She doesn’t seem to have any non Instagram friends. Where are her friends from life before Instagram, school, work etc

Reactions: 6
It would definitely be expensive being here friend. She doesn’t seem to have any non Instagram friends. Where are her friends from life before Instagram, school, work etc
Could you stay friends with her, when she behaves the way that she does?

Reactions: 2
Sorry but that it obscene. And completely unnecessary. I don’t know what to say, or who she thinks she is.
It really is...does she think it's going to last forever? I can't imagine Jordan having a long term career in presenting. Where's the money going to come from then?

Reactions: 7
How bleeping annoying is it when she calls Mimi ‘little huns’ 🙃🙃🙃
I’ve never understood the whole “little hun” thing , I think it’s as pathetic as “platty jubes” and other rètarded words they come up with 😂

Since when has a boomerang been called a “boomy” what the actual fûck is wrong with this dumbass 🙄

AND why the constant Need to look like you been tango’d 😂😂
This makes me think “stop trying to make fetch happen, it’s not gonna happen”

• Haha
Since when has a boomerang been called a “boomy” what the actual fûck is wrong with this dumbass 🙄

AND why the constant Need to look like you been tango’d 😂😂
This filter is next level. She’s genuinely pretty and doesn’t need a filter. They’re supposed to make you look better not worse!
And don’t get me started on ‘boomy’. I just can’t.

What the duck has Jordan got tattooed on his shins??? 4 and 1????
Looks absolutely dreadful!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.