Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone tell her that iPads/screen time BEFORE bed is NOT winding down!

it stimulates them and will make them have vivid dreams

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As if nay would cuddle and read a book/talk about their day before bed - too much like hard work and being an actual parent 🥹

Reactions: 10
Has she always not followed Jordan’s mum on instagram? I can imagine she’s one of them controlling partners who hates his mum getting involved in their lives 10000%

Reactions: 6
Is she in a different room to the kids. Looks like you can see a travel cot on one of the stories. Surely the kids don’t sleep in a travel cot. Then another story she’s got a baby monitor

Reactions: 1
I think her gifts are for a reason...but so obvious that only material things make her happy.

See Jordan is showing off a new rolex on his stories...who in their right mind would do that?

Reactions: 6
So yesterday she dragged the kids round the shops while her mum got a wedding outfit, and drove them from Devon to Birmingham. They had a night in another strange place then went home, without seeing Daddy in his show as planned.
Something is definitely going on.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.