Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok the dog situation has been explained, it did have me wondering so I’m glad we now know

Reactions: 3
Naomi, as you read here I hope you will read this
1) please don’t let your dog chase sticks, they can impale themselves far too easily.
2) they can catch it and choke.
3) a recovering leg injury should not be stopping and starting chasing things especially not in a big dog.
Take your time and walk him gently on a lead then off for short walks.
👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 6
The lashes look sooo bad! Lash extensions can look fantastic but these are way too heavy and just look bad

F5895BB4-6061-4E32-AEA8-5D293082C36F.png

I stand by my opinion which is that they shouldn’t have dogs.
I’ve just seen her post - surely it is irresponsible to not realise your gate is open, your dog gets out and is seriously hurt from being hit? I thought they had a dog pen specifically built in the garden? She’s obviously not watching the dogs outside either. Remember how slaughtered Katie price was in the press when she was in the same situation?

Reactions: 9
I don't understand how they can care for 3 dogs when Jordan is away so much and she is often in bed really early 🤷‍♀️
Takes herself off to bed at 6 with the kids so the dogs clearly don’t get walked of an evening.

Funny how she never mentioned this dog before 🤔

Reactions: 11
So she has the dog for 5 minutes and it gets hit by a camper cos they left the gates open. I get it could happen but she cant have had that dog in her care long as she's never posted about him before??

Also she's carted the other one off for weeks for training? Why get those types of dogs if you clearly do not have time or energy for them. It won't be long till they both disappear never to be mentioned again. She can probably just manage the little one she has

Takes herself off to bed at 6 with the kids so the dogs clearly don’t get walked of an evening.

Funny how she never mentioned this dog before 🤔
Of course princess will have a dog walker don't be silly

Reactions: 7
So she has the dog for 5 minutes and it gets hit by a camper cos they left the gates open. I get it could happen but she cant have had that dog in her care long as she's never posted about him before??

Also she's carted the other one off for weeks for training? Why get those types of dogs if you clearly do not have time or energy for them. It won't be long till they both disappear never to be mentioned again. She can probably just manage the little one she has
It sounds as if they got him and that happened soon after. When I started reading it I assumed the accident happened prior to them getting him. I’m so surprised she’s admitted it online when we all know how she is incapable of anything.

The other one is “in training” because they’ve clearly failed to remain consistent and things have slipped and the only way back is actually getting the stupid ambassador people to do the hard work. I’m sorry in the real world you don’t take on a pet and then send it back when it gets hard. You commit to whatever you need to (in this case dog training, that could be done at home if nay wasn’t so selfish)

Reactions: 8
It sounds as if they got him and that happened soon after. When I started reading it I assumed the accident happened prior to them getting him. I’m so surprised she’s admitted it online when we all know how she is incapable of anything.

The other one is “in training” because they’ve clearly failed to remain consistent and things have slipped and the only way back is actually getting the stupid ambassador people to do the hard work. I’m sorry in the real world you don’t take on a pet and then send it back when it gets hard. You commit to whatever you need to (in this case dog training, that could be done at home if nay wasn’t so selfish)
Exactly this the way ahead treats her dogs honestly makes me fuming!!! When you have a dog and you are the owner you need to put in the training. They will build a bond with the ambassador doesn't mean the dog will behave for Naomi. Let's be honest though she does the same with the kids. And the washing up is an actual joke

• Heart
So they've handed them the perfectly trained dog. They had miska for like a month and she had to be given back as they probably never walked her so she forgot how to walk on a lead 😂 I've heard it all now

Also surely you need to be trained not the dog on how to handle it and so the dog knows who it's master is. It makes no sense carting it off 😂

Attachments

So basically she sent the dog back to ambassadors because she was pulling on the lead and the dog walker probably refused to take her out 🙈

So basically she sent the dog back to ambassadors because she was pulling on the lead and the dog walker probably refused to take her out 🙈
Probably pulling desperate to bloody get out dogs like that need a lot of walking absolute disgrace of a dog owner

I was listening to some old school garage yesterday and now can’t listen to Architects - Body Groove without thinking of her. Someone says Nay Nay at the start 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think she has actually got any clue about what's going on in Ukraine or just felt obliged to post seeing as everyone else was?

Not being funny but there isn't a whole lot between the ears there is there?

I know she said she's been to uni and wants to get back into it to be a therapist one day right? First of all where on Earth gave her a degree?? And secondly, imagine being a patient and turning up to see her with her scrawny eyelashes poking out of her face, dressed head to toe in Ballys? She can barely string a sentence together on her pre-recorded videos (imagine how many she's has to film to get to these!), let alone offer anyone advise/councilling!

Reactions: 4
She can’t look after her kids, let alone dogs! She shouldn’t have those dogs…..or kids. 🙊

Has Fran been taking advice from nay…shopping with iPads and dummies 😂 didn’t realise rose still had a dummy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.