Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did we go from stunning nay a few years back to this overly fake one 😬
B855AB42-1501-4841-9EAA-40EFFEDB5151.png

Reactions: 1
Brining or bringing??

Ambassador of a brand I’ve never heard of 🙈 #cringe

I hate how she refers to people as ‘guys’ to be honest her ads irritate me, they are so fake!!! She’s not cut out for it at all!
Just do what your best at……. Hanging off of Jordan!

Reactions: 4
The tanning ad did make me chuckle. The amount of times she pressed that pump means that was definitely the first time ever using it 😂😂 im so over ‘influencers’. They’re not even a tiny bit convincing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The tanning ad did make me chuckle. The amount of times she pressed that pump means that was definitely the first time ever using it 😂😂 im so over ‘influencers’. They’re not even a tiny bit convincing
I completely agree!

Reactions: 4
Probably asking her why she needs to prance about in a tiny bikini, in a poor attempt to flog some second rate fake tan…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beggy Mitchell trying to get a whole new kitchen set gifted and hinting about a boiler 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She literally has no shame! Really makes my blood boil when there are desperate families who can't even afford to put their heating on let alone get a new boiler gifted 😡

Reactions: 13
She’s got some nerve!! Trying to get gifted a new boiler as well as a washing machine and dishwasher!

Reactions: 8
Surely the ‘Someone’ that came to look at your boiler would of given you the BEST advice had you asked!!

Who does she think follows her to giver her boiler advice??? Plumbers???
Know your audience!!!!

Shes looking for a miele sponsorship like the other instahuns
Omg who???? I will contact Miele 😡

Reactions: 8
My fridge and washing machine are still fine from when we bought them in April 2015 when we got our house, and they were mid range as obviously buying a house is expensive 😂 considering how short a time they’ve been together, theirs should surely be fine?! @4fourHon she wouldn’t even know about price increases 🥴

AND it’s not even like they can’t afford to just buy new when they go. She is unbearable.

As for asking about the boiler, surely get a second/third professional opinion if you aren’t sure?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.