Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such an idiot 😂 That reel. Her fashion sense is clearly market stall. Cheap, nasty, chavvy but pair it with a designer bag and we all good 😉

Reactions: 8
notice how fran hasn’t posted a single story or grid post about rose and micah’s party yet and was there just enjoying the time with her kids and joining in all the dances and games? that’s exactly how it should be! take notes nay nay

Reactions: 10
A bit rude saying your child was the 'star of the show' at someone elses birthday party 🤨
She’s vile. Actually vile.

Poor Fran, Rose and Micah have this cretin in their life. Notice how Fran had a tree down but didn’t ask Insta what to do? She actually had no power or heating but managed to handle it like an adult 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Imagine finding it funny that you were that busy on your phone that your child went and blew out someone else's cake. You can see Mimi starting to blow and Nay hadn't moved from the spot at that point. Poor Fran looked so awkward.

Also laughing at Perri pulling a face during the conga... He's looking at you like you're an idiot hun.

Reactions: 9
Wow...speechless that the new sofa was gifted.

I'm disgusted, considering how dirty she used to let the other one get and couldn't be arsed cleaning it herself!

Reactions: 7
Really rude sharing so many details and content from rose and michas birthday when they haven’t themselves posted anything yet. Especially if it’s due to the storm and Fran has no power and is saving battery,’atleast bloody wait! I can’t grasp someone saying their kid was the star of the show at their cousins birthday party.

Reactions: 12
Wow...speechless that the new sofa was gifted.

I'm disgusted, considering how dirty she used to let the other one get and couldn't be arsed cleaning it herself!
there's so many families struggling and these company's gift to her emma and gaz chet and bleu etc, i hope it actually puts people off buying!

A little rant here 🙈 so i apologise i had a baby born at 24 weeks i spotted the owlet sock being gifted to a few "celebs" the radfords etc so i emailed owlet explaining my baby would be coming home from Nicu on oxygen did they have a discount code i got the bluntest reply saying they were cheap enough and they don't do discounts 🤣 put me right off buying one! i went for the Snuz hero instead 🤷 i just hope people think twice about buying off a company who gifts to idiots

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m now contacting all firms gifting tit like this it’s infuriating
People are genuinely struggling!! Makes my blood boil

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.