Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she earns a 6 figure salary by herself right 😂
Obviously. That’s why her clothes all come from the cheap places 🙊 jordy baby buys the designer stuff.

I just realised, Jordan has been home a lot this week considering she claimed on Monday they wouldn’t see him until today 🤨 but Fran didn’t organise the birthday party yesterday all of a sudden, it’s obviously been booked in for a while, nay lying again 🤥

Reactions: 4
How mean that she hasn’t invited Fran & the kids to stay with them? Surely they have the room. They all get on don’t they, so she says 🤔

Reactions: 6
So posts picture of Jordan holding scarey hairs son saying auntie loves you,how about micah the actual nephew does auntie not love him to have a solo picture?

Reactions: 10
It's nice to see a picture of Cass where she hasn't hidden or blurred his eyebrows

Don’t know if this has been said before! Nay nay and jordybabes mum don’t follow each other, but they obviously used to as nay nay has liked previous posts 🤔 I’d love to know the goss to this!

Reactions: 5
So posts picture of Jordan holding scarey hairs son saying auntie loves you,how about micah the actual nephew does auntie not love him to have a solo picture?
Yeah I found it strange that Jordan’s post about Rose and Micahs birthday the 1st photo was of him with Nays friends child! Really odd

Reactions: 9
This is very possible!!
Are her followers really that gullible though? ‘We love Hello Fresh in our house’… Absolute 🐮💩
We love hello fresh in our house BUT NOT TONIGHT FUCKERS! It’s date night and hi im Naomi, I have prerecorded tit coming out my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t know if this has been said before! Nay nay and jordybabes mum don’t follow each other, but they obviously used to as nay nay has liked previous posts 🤔 I’d love to know the goss to this!
I've noticed this before. His mum follows Nay but Nay doesn't follow her back. Wouldn't be surprised if his mum doesn't approve!

Reactions: 3
I've noticed this before. His mum follows Nay but Nay doesn't follow her back. Wouldn't be surprised if his mum doesn't approve!
Without fail some beef there! Just took a look back as I saw Momma Banjos post to Rose reposted on Frans... But noticed I didn't see anything on Nay Nay's for either of the kids last year (I mean as if she'd miss an opportunity to repost)! Fact is Momma Banjo did do a post but Nay Nay didn't like or comment on it despite being tagged. Only ever Jordan commenting...

How bloody awkward! Mum's have a sixth sense, and without a doubt she saw straight from gold digger Naomi. I bet she shattered what was such a tight family dynamic... "how do we treat delicate Naomi without isolating our son". What a life to live and what poor form on Jordan for making it so easy for her!

Reactions: 7
What the actual F is this outfit 🤣 none of it goes, and the boots. They look like wellies 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine going out for dinner, looking over and seeing a giant green bogey with massive boobs poking out of her top 😬

• Haha
She’s honestly nuts ent she

and I have nothing against mental health or adhd but if it’s true, what we all think about Naomi and Jordan’s family not really feeling the love. I can just imagine Jordan’s mums reaction to her adhd public announcement.

Hello hi my names Naomi and erm yeah basically I have ADHD 🙂

Jordan’s mum: FFS 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why does she need to ask people is she mad bringing the kids away on her own? Just crack on with it like lots of us do🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.