Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As mean as this sounds I really feel like she doesn’t deserve children 🥺
I think some parents really need a reminder of how much of a blessing it is to have a child, especially 2! So many people out there would love to have children like cass and mimi 😢 they’d be more treasured and appreciated and not just moaned about all the time and ignored and put on iPads instead of being genuinely interested in spending time with them 💔
I often think this. She doesn’t even know how lucky she is. The things other people go through, I just couldn’t even begin to imagine how soul destroying it must be.

She acts as if the children are a burden to her, she seems incredibly bitter she can’t do what she wants when she wants. Don’t get me wrong, sometimes I miss the old me and my old life BUT I am grateful every single moment for my daughter, I appreciate how fortunate I am to be a stay at home parent and just wish she would realise how lucky she is too!

I find it odd how she’s said they have no neighbours? I’m certain there is a house to the left of theirs (when you have your back to the road) as I’ve seen it quite a few times on stories, it’s set further back though than theirs is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find it odd how she’s said they have no neighbours? I’m certain there is a house to the left of theirs (when you have your back to the road) as I’ve seen it quite a few times on stories, it’s set further back though than theirs is.
There are probably loads of people she could’ve called / gone to but then she wouldn’t have been able to disturb Jordan on the one night he’s out without her. Bet she was gutted when he sent his dad 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She knew what she was doing @Jkop if she could ring Jordan, she could ring anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️

Perri was saying on his stories they went to the toilet as it was the only place with signal, bet she’s fuming her messages aren’t being received 😂 I find it odd she even wants to be there when she’s usually in bed by 8 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s such a stroppy bleep 🤣🤣🤣 I hope Jordan has the best night ever. Sour Naomi choke on your bloody chippy sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perrie is definitely posting them to wind her up & it’s working 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought she’d been quiet today and wondered if she was sulking about the Brits but thought I’d wait and see if it was that 😂 que nay not letting me down! She’s a bloody nobody! WHY would she be invited?! Jordan has gone with kiss, his job that he does to pay for her ridiculous demands. Perri hasn’t taken Laura, don’t see her complaining 😒

Her stories just scream immature, insecure and attention seeking. One day her children won’t have sticky hands, or be cuddling her. She needs to appreciate these early years, they go so fast. View attachment 1048910View attachment 1048911View attachment 1048912
i reckon Perri put up the story of the crowd screaming at Jordan to wind her up 🤣 can we just talk about how happy and animated Jordan seems away from her. She must literally suck the life out of him.
Omg she is honestly so embarrassing.

She is disgusting wants all his money, clearly doesn't want the kids and gets pissed off with work events. She honestly needs to duck right off such a spoilt brat she has no idea how lucky she is. So many are struggling financially

Reactions: 9
Honestly she is just a nasty, nasty human who doesn’t deserve those kids.

• Wow
I had 5 miscarriages before I had my first little boy then 1 miscarriage before having my second boy, I’m so thankful every day for them. She has no bloody clue how lucky she is in so many aspects of her life!

• Heart
Those stories last night were embarrassing as duck.
How she can even talk about a third baby blows my mind.

Reactions: 11
There would be some families who would turn down an invite to the brits every time just to have sticky childrens fingers over their clothes- she needs to learn how lucky she is. Fair enough if she wished she was there but it’s the way she says things!

Reactions: 7
I know she posts some dubious stuff but you never see Fran moaning about Ash being away and she actually works rather than bragging about being an influencer. She is so ridiculously spoilt and she'll never realise what she's got until it's all crumbled and gone.

Reactions: 14
They look way too heavy!
Really false looking being so black and thick

terrible

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.