Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to be one of them brides that looks no different on her wedding day as has the full works on lashes the lot everyday?

She should go lashless/minimal for few months before not the mega volume she has they look awful

Reactions: 9
She's getting her hair done again?! She goes to the hair dresses more times than I wash my hair.

Seriously she has no idea of normal mum life.

Reactions: 12
Only pic I could find! Very pretty I think
She was just soooo stunning and I cannot understand why she feels the need to go to the extremes, if she scaled it back, she would look how she used to. She needs to remember Jordan fell for that Naomi, not the fake one we see now. I always say it but I genuinely think she is lost in quite a few aspects of life.

Reactions: 10
She was just soooo stunning and I cannot understand why she feels the need to go to the extremes, if she scaled it back, she would look how she used to. She needs to remember Jordan fell for that Naomi, not the fake one we see now. I always say it but I genuinely think she is lost in quite a few aspects of life.
I don’t think she gives much care to what Jordan thinks, she knows she has him. She’s just obsessed with herself

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she'll be moaning later because Jordans out again at an event
She was saying that her hair is done with no where to go, bet she was angling for an invite to perris thing. No one else's gfs were there apart from perris which is obv!

Reactions: 8
She was saying that her hair is done with no where to go, bet she was angling for an invite to perris thing. No one else's gfs were there apart from perris which is obv!
Now you say it, I find that so embarrassing! Clearly she was hoping someone would see it and ask her along last minute 😬😬😬

Reactions: 8
Wonder what happened to Nay Nay and Mimis stable trips 🤦🏼‍♀️ Another thing she’s stopped taking her to, maybe Mimi was too excitable again… (ballet) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The LOL ad though… 🙈
‘Alexa, book the cleaner for an extra shift to come and clean up this mess’

• Haha
She does not need anymore lounge wear sets!
She has enough to wear a different crappy set every day of the year.
Her fashion is so awful

WOWWEE she's finally doing something for the kids not herself 😂😂 let's see how long it takes her to moan about how hard it is alone 🤓🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WOWWEE she's finally doing something for the kids not herself 😂😂 let's see how long it takes her to moan about how hard it is alone 🤓🤓
She hasn’t even gone alone 😂 she’s taken a friend aka make them do everything! Surprised she can take the kids away but can’t travel to see her family

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.