Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I understand she’s gone back to where she came for a “holiday”. It was on the companies stories and they referred to her as Miska Banjo. My guess is that they didn’t keep up with her training and she fell into bad habits
This 100%, she can’t look after the two children she has so there’s no way she’d manage to keep up the training. there’s a video on their grid too from 30th Jan where they show her and nay has commented, I’ll screenshot. It’s sad because I reckon it won’t work out even if she goes back, and they’ll need to rehome her with someone else in the end.
ABA2DA84-8541-4B87-8168-76F0AAAFDD76.jpeg

I noticed yesterday Perri and Laura posted about their dog’s 1st birthday and nay commented on Laura’s “aww happy birthday Betty”. Just seemed a bit trying to be friendly and “I’m here” kind of comment.

Reactions: 3
So it was the 30th Jan that the dog place said they have Mishka there on holiday. 2 weeks later and she's still nowhere to be seen 🤔and we'd noticed ages prior to that she'd been absent from their stories too.
So she's either on a very long "holiday" or she's been sent back.

Reactions: 7
They will need to keep up with it though, does she need specific training because of her breed? I've had a few dogs and never had to send them off for training.

Reactions: 3
They will need to keep up with it though, does she need specific training because of her breed? I've had a few dogs and never had to send them off for training.
I've no idea, they would need to keep up with it, I presume that's why she's back there as too much hard work for nay

Reactions: 2
Could it be because it’s a protection dog and still a puppy? Maybe they had issues linked to that?

Reactions: 2
A company taking dog away for training in my opinion is very wrong. Naomi is so lazy and just thinks money solves eveything. Don't take on a pet if you can't commit yourself and give the training YOURSELF

Reactions: 5
Nay stop showing other people's kids on your Instagram that thousands of people see!
Seriously have you not heard of safeguarding. Some children are notnsafe to be shown on the Internet. There could be a child at the resort who has been adopted and can't be shown incase the birth family see.
Turn on your brain!
So dangerous

Reactions: 11
notice he's home now she's not but he's never home when she is 🤣🤣
Such stupid planning.
Why not be together for the weekend then go away in the week while he's off rehearsing.
Flip me anything to gave a moan hey Nay

Reactions: 5
So she's spent all that time hiding the date of the wedding and yet has just put "6 months today until we get married" 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.