Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's spent all that time hiding the date of the wedding and yet has just put "6 months today until we get married" šŸ„“šŸ˜‚
She canā€™t do anything secretly though, can she? She needs the world to know everything and brag about it 24/7. Weā€™ll be bombarded with the countdown now.

Reactions: 6
She constantly whines about Jordan being away and not getting much family time togetherā€¦yet sheā€™d rather pose in the mirror then make the most of their visit šŸ˜‘
E0A7DAFB-1EE1-493C-B259-0440DBF346CD.png

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s angry again but trying to appear sincere and she is eating a share bag of chocolate buttons alone on valentinesā€¦ this could go downhill pretty quick šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 5
The sacrifices we make šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

So he can go off dancing and you can live off of his millions.

He isn't off fighting for his country and you are hardly hard done by.

Flip me get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a prick. She had the opportunity to spend this weekend and today with Jordan and instead she went away and then spent today posing in the mirror. She wants to get a grip and realise how lucky she is. I'd also be extremely annoyed if I was Ash. He has children the same age and yet you never seem him or Fran moaning.

Reactions: 12
She acts like sheā€™s the only one whose not out for ā€˜date nightā€™ tonight. If sheā€™d have planned better she could have had yesterday with him. What more does she actually want?!

Weā€™ve been at work all day, so last night we had a special dinner at home.

She only wanted the date night so she could Insta gram it and post cringe photos on the perfect day. So superficial and a total brat

Ha! Jordan just said on the radio that he got into bed last night all pumped after his rehearsal and she totally mugged him off and told him to get the hell off of her!

šŸ™ˆ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha! Jordan just said on the radio that he got into bed last night all pumped after his rehearsal and she totally mugged him off and told him to get the hell off of her!

šŸ™ˆ
true love for you! šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 2
true love for you! šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s pathetic
She really is šŸ˜‚

I used to like Jordan but he annoys me now, he always puts his kids down on his show and I just feel so sorry for those poor children having these 2 muppets for parents.

He said she turned up to visit him at rehearsal, but bought the kids so that killed the mood for Valentines Day šŸ˜©

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She really is šŸ˜‚

I used to like Jordan but he annoys me now, he always puts his kids down on his show and I just feel so sorry for those poor children having these 2 muppets for parents.

He said she turned up to visit him at rehearsal, but bought the kids so that killed the mood for Valentines Day šŸ˜©
I used to think it was just her too but itā€™s him as well. Why on earth have kids to just hate how they impact your life and ā€œget in the wayā€ is what theyā€™re basically saying. Horrible the pair of them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She really is šŸ˜‚

Wow, how old is he again?

He'd not seen his kids all weekend and that's all he was bothered about

The pair of them need to grow up.

Reactions: 8
So is this dog sheā€™s just posted Mishka or Mishkas brother, post literally makes no sense

Iā€™m so confusedā€¦ Mishka has a brother?

(by the way not new to the thread, cleared my internet history and somehow canā€™t log into my account again)

Iā€™d assume the idiots at ambassador whatever it is have given them a second dog when they canā€™t even look after the first. Mishka hasnā€™t really been on stories at all for a few months, and is now back with the people she came from. Hardly screams good dog owners does it. When you think about it, the ambassador dog people are only using the banjo name to increase their own profile, I donā€™t think they actually care about the dogs

Reactions: 7
Wow has she actually got another dog?! Hasnā€™t she shipped the first one back off to where he came from for a ā€œholidayā€

Reactions: 4
So when Jordan said they had 3 dogs a couple of weeks back... They do actually have 3 dogs šŸ˜µ

• Wow
The way the photo is I imagine they've had it all along and it's the one who had its ears cropped so they'll be making certain to keep that on the low

The whole dog think makes me so angry. Ambassador are a disgrace and need to be investigated - itā€™s not just Nay and Jord that they trust with dogs that canā€™t be cared for.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes they got that dog before mishka they just got a huge back lash for it as the ears were docked so they don't show him x

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.