Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being 30 years old and a mother of 2, then your fiancé makes sex noises at the Starbucks drive thru when you’re trying to order a coffee.
They’re just overgrown children. It’s embarrassing.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine being 30 years old and a mother of 2, then your fiancé makes sex noises at the Starbucks drive thru when you’re trying to order a coffee.
They’re just overgrown children. It’s embarrassing.
I saw this. They’re both as bloody immature as each other 🙄 those poor kids having those two idiots for parents.

Reactions: 4
So did she spring clean OR gave a mummy and mimi day???

can’t even keep up with her own lies within the same days stories 🤣🤣

The lashes on the ad are horrendous. Too thick and stick the wrong way, like someone with cheap strip lashes that has glued them at the wrong angle 😂 also, love how these brands don’t do any research on the people they are using to advertise for them. Nay has a cleaner and isn’t environmentally friendly
2A105471-7D6E-402E-BA32-5E759A37673A.jpeg

I WISH this had been the norm before now. I’m wondering whether the nanny just meant it was too easy to palm off the kids and do her own thing, now it seems she wants to do things and makes an effort. Mimi has done swimming, a little city and looks like soft play. Never known nay to take them swimming or to do so much in one day on her own. Would love to see more of this kind of thing and no complaining.
D94BC390-505F-49CD-B7EA-8B738F2B6AFC.png
2DB6653A-B614-4C15-BC29-5B2ED1D6D76F.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Haven't looked at her stories properly the last few days but it's been pleasantly surprising to see her being present and involved with Mimi. Long may it continue!!

Now if she'd just realise she doesn't need to film every minute of an outing 😣😂

I find it odd how she moans about her friends dropping out of events (party now hen party) on her stories. Surely those going on her hen are her closest friends and even if I felt a bit sad about it or annoyed, I would never put it on my story! Either have an adult conversation about it with them or don’t say anything.

Reactions: 12
She sounds very much like my sister in law, constantly moving jobs because of toxic people, hasn't quite worked out that maybe she's the factoring issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If planning a big wedding and hen are too much then scale it all down. And I thought the maid of honour organised the Hen?
Maybe all your friends are dropping out Nay cause you expect too much of People who have kids and lives. She wants the sort of thing you organise when you don't have other commitments. Not everyone dumps their kids as quickly as you do Nay.

Reactions: 16
This is because Jordan hasn’t been home again and she’s airing her poor “woe is me“ stories through insta so he sees it and sends her flowers Or gifts her another handbag for being an amazing girlfriend and mum 🥱
In fairness to her though, I do find it kind of strange that after so many weeks at panto and a big tour coming up, that Jordan’s opting to spend a lot of his free time getting tattoos done! Just think she needs to tell him its pissing her off!
Just a hunch but I’m not sure these two are really cut out for the whole parenting thing……😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If planning a big wedding and hen are too much then scale it all down. And I thought the maid of honour organised the Hen?
Maybe all your friends are dropping out Nay cause you expect too much of People who have kids and lives. She wants the sort of thing you organise when you don't have other commitments. Not everyone dumps their kids as quickly as you do Nay.
yes you can imagine the hen do is probably abroad, really expensive with over the top activities.
a lot of people can’t justify lavish hen do’s because they have to budget ( especially because a lot of her friends appear to have children )
If I had to chose between a 3 day hen do for spoilt princess or a family holiday with my kids I definitely would be letting her down too.
Also some people don’t feel comfortable leaving their kids and/or don’t have the privilege of someone who can look after their kids for that amount of time.

it’s funny that nay says she never gets a break yet spends more time away from her kids and gets more dates than anyone I know. Not to mention they flew to the Maldives when both children were very small to get engaged.

yes you can imagine the hen do is probably abroad, really expensive with over the top activities.
a lot of people can’t justify lavish hen do’s because they have to budget ( especially because a lot of her friends appear to have children )
If I had to chose between a 3 day hen do for spoilt princess or a family holiday with my kids I definitely would be letting her down too.
Also some people don’t feel comfortable leaving their kids and/or don’t have the privilege of someone who can look after their kids for that amount of time.

it’s funny that nay says she never gets a break yet spends more time away from her kids and gets more dates than anyone I know. Not to mention they flew to the Maldives when both children were very small to get engaged.
I’m pretty sure the only hen she’s mentioned is one to Las Vegas. Think she said 10 people were going. So I imagine it might be that one. You’re totally right though, most parents don’t want to leave their kids. She’s having this Las Vegas hen, she’ll have some long weekend/week in the U.K. and then they’re going on honeymoon without the kids (she said would be 10-14 days). Not to mention they’ve hired someone to nanny the kids at the wedding. I’m not saying you can’t have child free time, but they go the complete opposite and take it to the very extreme!

Reactions: 9
Is she for real? She can’t walk down a high street with her own child? Hold her hand and teach her how to walk safely next to you hun

Reactions: 19
Is she for real? She can’t walk down a high street with her own child? Hold her hand and teach her how to walk safely next to you hun
This is the issue though. She seems to think that children automatically know how to do things, and doesn’t realise she actually needs to TEACH them. Even basic things.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There's so so many places down that high-street for a coffee. Just cos starbs isn't open hun doesn't mean your mornings gone to tit. Could of gone and bigged up a small business but no have to whinge!

• Heart
There's so so many places down that high-street for a coffee. Just cos starbs isn't open hun doesn't mean your mornings gone to tit. Could of gone and bigged up a small business but no have to whinge!
And it really isn't even much of a walk from Sainsburys to Starbucks? 5 mins MAX? If she is reliant and would turn to the pram for a 5 minute walk, how will Mimi ever learn? The mind boggles!

Reactions: 6
And it really isn't even much of a walk from Sainsburys to Starbucks? 5 mins MAX? If she is reliant and would turn to the pram for a 5 minute walk, how will Mimi ever learn? The mind boggles!
100%! Surprised she didn't go to her fave place but then again Mimi would probably have been bored with a phone in her face constantly and got in trouble there too (parking outside as well!)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.