Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordans latest post, he's put they have 3 dogs?! Thought they just had the two (potentially just 1 at the moment)

Reactions: 1
Jordans latest post, he's put they have 3 dogs?! Thought they just had the two (potentially just 1 at the moment)
I think the dog he’s referring to is his one that lives with his mum (no idea why!). IIRC it’s a black pug or similar. It also looked like nay didn’t go to his mums today either 😬

Sure they got they one with the docked ears? They got a huge backlash about it, I've seen it on her stories but has been quickly deletes when she's realised she pretends it doesn't exist, don't have receipts sadly as I've a new phone 😭

• Wow
That awkward post where she's leaned over in the grey trackie. Just no. I feel like her happiness is completely dependent on Jordan which is really sad to witness. I actually feel quite sorry for Jordan he seems so upbeat when he's away from her on his stories. He clearly wanted to enjoy life till his 30s and she's pretty much taken matters into her own hands with unplanned pregnancies. I don't understand why people like her rush into it, especially when she has so many unresolved issues herself

Reactions: 8
Why couldn’t she let Jordan go for food with his friends without her tagging along.

Reactions: 7
So embarrassed for her. The “outfit” was awful, fine for around the house but not something I’d wear out! She has a lovely figure and always gets it so wrong. How suffocating Jordan can’t just go out for dinner, she has to tag along. I assume childcare issues are sorted as they were out last night and today it’s a solo breakfast followed by Pilates followed by more breakfast 😒
1FA3223F-637B-48C6-A14C-EE97F463593A.jpeg

I get that Jordan has been working away over Christmas but these two have had more date days/nights the past few months than I've probably had with my husband over the past 5 years! She doesn't realise how lucky she is! Wonder how she will cope when the tour starts...

Reactions: 9
I get that Jordan has been working away over Christmas but these two have had more date days/nights the past few months than I've probably had with my husband over the past 5 years! She doesn't realise how lucky she is! Wonder how she will cope when the tour starts...
But he even said himself at the weekend he’d spent three days getting his chest tattoo and it was time to go home. It hardly screams him WANTING to be home. Surely nothing is more important than family time especially after he was away so much?!

Reactions: 6
So she’s out with her friends and their kids for breakfast but mimi can’t be there becuase she’s been to the gym. Such strange behaviour!

Reactions: 9
Why does she think it’s ok to work out then go out to lunch in the same clothes. She can’t be working that hard or she’s just sweaty.

Reactions: 3
Just noticed on Ambassador dogs that they've got Mishka! She's on "holiday" with them apparently and they've had her since last week 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.