Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why but I couldn't find this thread for ages!
Does anyone else think I stupid that Jordan presents either eat well/shop well for less, considering neither him or nay eat well, definitely not for less! And the same with shopping!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sure her best lash tech ever can squeeze her in somewhere though she's always banging on about that

Reactions: 2
I don't know why but I couldn't find this thread for ages!
Does anyone else think I stupid that Jordan presents either eat well/shop well for less, considering neither him or nay eat well, definitely not for less! And the same with shopping!
He also did a programme on the bbc about being environmentally conscious…while having his fleet of cars and gas guzzling tanks 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He also did a programme on the bbc about being environmentally conscious…while having his fleet of cars and gas guzzling tanks 🙄
On one of his many ask me a question I asked him if he thinks it’s right that he presents that show and has so many bad for the environment cars, next post was him suing his next car will be electric. Then he got her the range 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn’t find this thread!!!!

the Daz advert BLEW me AWAY! It was so cringe!!!!
I’m embarrassed for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it really hard to search anything on here, you have to be so specific but maybe that’s just me.

I meant to post this the other day…she posted this the day after Fran posted about Rose’s birthday (Rose is March and Cass is may 🙄) but literally why is nay asking for something like that when she has that massive garden?? It would be perfect. Plus they’ve gone to that trampoline place with the kids so not sure why she seems to have memory loss. Whereas Fran specifically wanted somewhere she can bring in soft play and also March may be unpredictable weather wise.
F147F0DB-CAFF-473B-84C4-42F47969A0F7.jpeg

She’ll be after a free party. God forbid these people should pay for anything themselves 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’ll give her some 4th birthday ideas…..a skip to put the high chair, dummy, pushchair that’s far to small for him and iPad in!!

Okay, okay….not the iPad. We’re all human after all and need the iPad babysitter once in a while. Maybe we’ll bin a couple of chargers so they can’t use them so often! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Jkop i did think she was angling for a free party as well, thought “I earn 5 figures a year” could easily afford it especially after everything they did for her birthday and the excessively expensive gifts 🙄

If she can’t even make the effort for Cass, poor Mimi will get even less. But as the wedding is right near Mimi’s I’m sure that’ll be her excuse

Every thread I have to voice my honest opinion of princess Nay Nay! She’s such a prick. Honestly a copy cat, lazy arsed parent, self centred and selfish prick!

Reactions: 5
I noticed that she posted asking about cass birthday the day after fran posted 🙄

Reactions: 6
I see the double buggy is out for a trip to the farm with 2 adults and 2 kids 😂 why do we need to see 18 stories of them At the farm.

• Haha
Guessing the American accent is from too much YouTube 🥺 (I’ve seen other threads where people discuss too much iPad time resulting this).
Although I have to say Mimi’s speech is great for her age so it seems someone at least has been giving her the attention she needs to develop it
A88864BE-8756-4D9A-8DCE-4896BBE3F657.png

Always wondered why the kids trainers are so white, because they never walk anywhere, I’d be so embarrassed pushing a 4 year around in a Pram

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.