Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it really isn't even much of a walk from Sainsburys to Starbucks? 5 mins MAX? If she is reliant and would turn to the pram for a 5 minute walk, how will Mimi ever learn? The mind boggles!
Gosh 5 minutes!

Make it fun, skip, jump, go up and down some stairs etc she wasn't in a hurry so make a game of it. She seriously makes parenting just seem like a chore.

Reactions: 5
Notice how on that latest story cass and mimi both have iPads but grand kids don’t. Just take the ipads off them for gods sake

Reactions: 4
So sad those ipads l... at least save it to when they start getting bored. Literally acting as a barrier to their cousins

Reactions: 6
Also the part where she said she was annoyed she forgot a buggy that cass can sit in too like surely he’s far outgrown a buggy by now?!

Reactions: 4
She honestly irritates my nerves. My son who turned two in December knows how to walk next to me, we walked down the road today to go to nursery, we took the pram as he still gets tired but 75% of the time he's not in it... And I don't have the luxury of a car. She's a terrible mother through and through. Honestly the 'problems' she faces on a day to day basis. 😴

And how the duck did the health visitor or whoever it was say that Mimi was doing fantastic or whatever she said. I had my son's two year check the other day after not seeing no one since he was six weeks due to covid and the first thing she mentioned was his dummy... Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
Mishka seems to have disappeared?!
She said there’s been issues with one of the dogs! I’m guessing mishka??
Not said what tho! Probably lack of exercise 🙄

agree about Jordan! Away working weeks on end and early mornings! Now spending all his spare time getting tattooed🤷🏼‍♀️

imoan is going to be furious with that upload Fran just did of Cass close up!! No filter there hun….bet it gets deleted well quick once she sees

Mishka seems to have disappeared?!
i was meant to mention this the other day and forgot. She’s been repeatedly saying one of their dogs is really unwell, lots of vet trips and she showed the chihuahua the other night (can’t remember it’s name) so I figured it was Mishka especially as we haven’t seen her in weeks.

Dummy in, glued to the iPad 🙄 I'm all for doing what you've got to do to survive parenthood but these poor kids. If they're not being palmed off, they're being babied or baby sat by the iPad.

It's sad 😔 neither of Frans kids needed iPads to keep them entertained

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
i was meant to mention this the other day and forgot. She’s been repeatedly saying one of their dogs is really unwell, lots of vet trips and she showed the chihuahua the other night (can’t remember it’s name) so I figured it was Mishka especially as we haven’t seen her in weeks.
Concocting another fake story to try and disguise the fact they’ve returned yet ANOTHER dog. These two cunts shouldn’t be allowed pets, I’m disgusted by them. I genuinely did like the Banjo brothers but it’s becoming more and more apparent to me that Jordan is an absolute prat.

Sorry for the rant… I’m a massive dog lover so to see this time and time again is heartbreaking.

Reactions: 10
Dummy in, glued to the iPad 🙄 I'm all for doing what you've got to do to survive parenthood but these poor kids. If they're not being palmed off, they're being babied or baby sat by the iPad.

It's sad 😔 neither of Frans kids needed iPads to keep them entertained
she’s shocking isn’t she

Concocting another fake story to try and disguise the fact they’ve returned yet ANOTHER dog. These two cunts shouldn’t be allowed pets, I’m disgusted by them. I genuinely did like the Banjo brothers but it’s becoming more and more apparent to me that Jordan is an absolute prat.

Sorry for the rant… I’m a massive dog lover so to see this time and time again is heartbreaking.
oh god do you reckon they’ve got rid of her?

So one dog is ill/dead/returned and the other is severely overweight. Their children are warm, fed and clothed but their development is clearly being hindered by poor parenting.
But it’s ok because Nay’s lashes look cute (they don’t, but she thinks they do).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.