Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Fran been taking advice from nay…shopping with iPads and dummies 😂 didn’t realise rose still had a dummy.
Still prefer Fran over Nay 😂 Thought Fran was throwing shade the other day when she was talking about the family business which Nay has no apparent involvement in!

Reactions: 3
Has Fran been taking advice from nay…shopping with iPads and dummies 😂 didn’t realise rose still had a dummy.
stupid that she still does

Still prefer Fran over Nay 😂 Thought Fran was throwing shade the other day when she was talking about the family business which Nay has no apparent involvement in!
who needs that when your making six figures

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah but today nay has gone to work with Jordan...not sure why as they are filming digital content for the tour, I'm sure she isn't needed for that?!

I see the nanny has been tagged in a story. So she is still working for them! So what do we think happened between November and January? Nanny off sick? There’s no way Naomi simply chose to have Mimi more often. I’ve noticed a shift in her stories since the start of Feb. It’s clear from the amount of nail, hair appointments and solo lunches that the nanny has returned.

I’m sorry but I find that so so sad for her children that they’re eating their breakfast in front of each other both with an iPad in their face!!!! How about encouraging them to interact with each other?!?! That would help with their speech!!! Honestly so bleeping lazy really grinds my gears 🤣

Reactions: 10
Where did this dog Rocco come from and why name the dog Rocco when your friend has a child called Rocco! bet she would be pissed of her friend called her dog Cass

Reactions: 4
Potentially a big reach but I wonder if the nanny left the gate open and that's why she disappeared for a good while. I've been avoiding her page so not sure if she's stated when the accident happened.

Unless they didnt want their breakfast straight away (I doubt it) she was moaning that they decided they were hungry now and she had to stop drinking her tea. I make my coffee and my daughters breakfast the same time and we sit screen free to start the day. I'm relaxed about TV time admittedly but I allow no ipad. Its lazy and why does she keep showing it? This amount is not relatable.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know any parent that can sit and drink their hot drink without needing to speak to or do something for their child 🙄 that’s part of being a parent 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s just so selfish I can’t believe she openly admits these things! And doesn’t she WANT to speak to her children? Interact? My daughter will be eating her breakfast and chatting, we’ll talk about what she’s eating, what I’m eating if it’s different, if she wants to try some of mine (if it’s something different, she’s not keen on and suddenly wants to try). How does she expect her children to learn table manners and what things are if she never makes an effort 🥺

Reactions: 8
My little boy is non verbal and I still talk to him all the time, I pray for the day he can talk to me and tell me everything about his world and day! She doesn’t deserve those children stupid witch.

Reactions: 8
The latest post 😳 Jordan comments ‘why would you post this?’
Because, Jordan, Nay Nay is trying to provoke a reaction from us Tattlers. Which is fair enough but it’s still bloody childish and inappropriate. My other half would go MENTAL if I posted something like this publicly. Not that we would ever pose like this in the first place, given that we’re not 15 years old…

Reactions: 5
What did she post? And fab to see they take no notice of the parking restrictions down that high street !

Reactions: 6
What did she post? And fab to see they take no notice of the parking restrictions down that high street !
She's openly admitted previously to not paying for parking somewhere cos her friend said it was ok...but if I remember rightly she got a ticket.....serves her smug, entitled arse right!

Also, get the dog back and just bugger off out most of the weekend. Pretty sure the training won't be continued...

Reactions: 5
1- why?
2- what are those things on Jordys feet?
3- it’s bants babes- our classy nay at her finest.
4- imagine going to your boyfriends work with your nips like that… 🤣
Imagine pretending to finger your fiancée with a pervy expression on your face, in your workplace, with someone else taking the photo… And the nips - totally unnecessary. Her brother in law (and provably sis in law, mother in law, niece, nephew and children) is there too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s things like that which will stop JORDY progressing a career. Who can take him seriously?

Reactions: 7
I know we’ve discussed this before but do we think she purposely tweaks her nipples for every photo 🤨 it’s EVERYTIME!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I know we’ve discussed this before but do we think she purposely tweaks her nipples for every photo 🤨 it’s EVERYTIME!
I really hope not. The mere thought of it… 🤢

Could it be an after-effect of her boob job?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.