Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has such a weird fashion sense... like an overgrown teenager. All of those clothes look suitable for 13 year old not a fully grown woman

Reactions: 5
All these designer cars and outfits and they'll still always be the poundland Banjos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice to see Jordan so excited by the arrival of the latest family saloon car!! 😂
swiftly followed by Naynay yet again posting she‘s counting down putting the kids to bed at 5.59pm??
I really feel for these two little banjo kids, their parents aren’t teaching them the basic fundamentals needed for a child to develop. Leadership, learning, love and laughter. Instead their narcissistic parents are obsessed with material objects, pda’s for insta and constant lazy distracted parenting, unfortunately their kids are constantly on iPads cos their parents are constantly on phones!!
I wish they would wake up and appreciate the kids more, this time when they are little flys by so quickly, they should both be cherishing every minute they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I find them so crass!!

Yes he works hard but they don’t deserve everything they have? #sorrynotsorry

Oh sorry they give the odd sack of toys or clothes to charity! ‘Apparently’

Reactions: 4
Yesterday when mimi was playing in her pjs in the afternoon, I don't mind the pjs, we all have pjs but the dummy???

I know all children are on their own journey, and they don’t develop at the same rate as others but maybe she should put her phone down and help him with his number recognition. He’s almost 4 years old, and should be doing a bit more than ordering 1,2,3.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know all children are on their own journey, and they don’t develop at the same rate as others but maybe she should put her phone down and help him with his number recognition. He’s almost 4 years old, and should be doing a bit more than ordering 1,2,3.
Yes complelty. She has no idea, so everything he does seems to be amazing. Erm nope

Yes complelty. She has no idea, so everything he does seems to be amazing. Erm nope
She is more interested in filming literally every second with them why doesn't she just enjoy time with them instead.

Reactions: 6
It's such a pet peev of mine when kids go dressed as a Disney character for world book day, shows such laziness from parents. And they aren't really books. So many lovely kids books with amazing characters to choose from.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So world book day is for your child to dress up as their favourite character from a BOOK - pretty certain nay has misunderstood.

Cass is a PJ masks character which is a tv show right? And Mimi is Minnie Mouse - again likely from seeing Minnie on a screen 😒

Never actually seen the kids with a book, a book on the side etc. nay clearly doesn’t read to them ever, especially not at bedtime as they’re always shoved in bed at 6 and left to it for her own selfish reasons.

Haha sorry! Disney parent here. 6yo girl refused to go as anything else other than Elsa. Since she saw Frozen at the west end, any excuse to put on that dress. I tried for something else 😆

It's such a pet peev of mine when kids go dressed as a Disney character for world book day, shows such laziness from parents. And they aren't really books. So many lovely kids books with amazing characters to choose from.

• Heart
Haha sorry! Disney parent here. 6yo girl refused to go as anything else other than Elsa. Since she saw Frozen at the west end, any excuse to put on that dress. I tried for something else 😆
sometimes the kids don't know half these book characters anyway small kids like 2-6 etc so i think it's cute for them to at least dress up in any costume

Reactions: 8
She had a fab day and has a book that we read all the time to take in :)

sometimes the kids don't know half these book characters anyway small kids like 2-6 etc so i think it's cute for them to at least dress up in any costume

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.