Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’ve discussed this before but do we think she purposely tweaks her nipples for every photo 🤨 it’s EVERYTIME!
my mum has fake boobs and they are rank, look like she’s constantly smuggling peanuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the nip thing is common with people who have had boob jobs, they don't often wear bras coz they don't need to

Reactions: 4
I wonder what Jordans mum thinks of naomi. I bet she can't bleeping stand her but tolerates her for the kids. Seeing as she posts everything you never see them with grandparents just Jordans dad.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what Jordans mum thinks of naomi. I bet she can't bleeping stand her but tolerates her for the kids. Seeing as she posts everything you never see them with grandparents just Jordans dad.
That’s what we regularly say here, I think you’re spot in. We suspect not even Fran likes her just tolerates her because of the cousin situation/family ties. I mean, just imagine having someone like nay in your life 😬🙈

I’m sorry but Jordan is on one today. His comment under Perri’s reel…alright Jord just because you’re the only diversity member that can’t actually do any of the reels because you’re tit at dancing doesn’t mean you can dictate what the others create. He’s said this when nay has uploaded, imo, something worse 🤷🏼‍♀️ We all know music lyrics can sometimes be a bit naughty. And now Jordan’s uploaded a reel of when he got milkshakes and spilt one in the car…it’s just so embarrassing.
A01F0CE7-9FA8-43DE-9A4E-34CAF65524DF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That’s what we regularly say here, I think you’re spot in. We suspect not even Fran likes her just tolerates her because of the cousin situation/family ties. I mean, just imagine having someone like nay in your life 😬🙈

I’m sorry but Jordan is on one today. His comment under Perri’s reel…alright Jord just because you’re the only diversity member that can’t actually do any of the reels because you’re tit at dancing doesn’t mean you can dictate what the others create. He’s said this when nay has uploaded, imo, something worse 🤷🏼‍♀️ We all know music lyrics can sometimes be a bit naughty. And now Jordan’s uploaded a reel of when he got milkshakes and spilt one in the car…it’s just so embarrassing.
View attachment 1091964
Ridiculous comment after Nay posted the mock fingering pic… Diversity are a family brand. It’s Nay and Jord who seem determined to break that.

Reactions: 6
Sad the kids just have the ipads constantly! She’s showed them watching them today when they woke up, when they were eating breakfast then in car

the breakfast one is particularly sad, they never all eat together at the dining table, even at old house they would be sat in highchair infront of tv eating

how does she expect them to be able to interact if their stuck in front of a screen all day?!

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1091964
Omg I would be fuming if I was Perri totally outing him and let's be honest he is one of the main faces and dancers not Ashley

Reactions: 5
He was also being so rude to someone in the replies. Can't stand them both now tbh both as disgusting as each other

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.