Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your child said that about another child. ‘Mummy why is that girl be stroppy’ I don’t think my 16 year old has ever used that word shows how she talks 🤦🏼‍♀️ She thinks it’s so normal, maybe the girl didn’t want to say hello, why does it make him so pure saying that.
maybe nae nae the little girl has additional needs remember your ‘diagnosis’

Reactions: 12
Imagine your child said that about another child. ‘Mummy why is that girl be stroppy’ I don’t think my 16 year old has ever used that word shows how she talks 🤦🏼‍♀️ She thinks it’s so normal, maybe the girl didn’t want to say hello, why does it make him so pure saying that.
maybe nae nae the little girl has additional needs remember your ‘diagnosis’
It’s definitely not pure, it’s passive aggressive and clearly learned from her (if he actually said that and she’s not making it up for ‘content’).

Reactions: 10
I think Jordan's yo yo dieting has made him really insecure with his appearance and therefore he really thinks he's on to a winner with fake teeth, fake hair and fake boob'd Nay Nay. Mix in two 'oopsies' and she's got him wrapped around her fake nailed finger!

Reactions: 11
Is it me or is she always eating out alone lately
She’s done this for a long while now. Goes off to the gym and then for breakfast/brunch/lunch while the nanny is on duty at home. Prolongs the time she spends away from the children.
But she never gets any ‘me time’…

Reactions: 9
Is it me or is she always eating out alone lately
But she is parenting ALONE 7 days a week! Hun can’t keep up. She literally had a meal out alone everyday last week aswell aside from the weekend away.

So it’s half term, she said she was looking forward to time with the kids, but is out for lunch on her own?! She can’t be human or have a heart or a maternal bone in her body.

Reactions: 10
But she is parenting ALONE 7 days a week! Hun can’t keep up. She literally had a meal out alone everyday last week aswell aside from the weekend away.

So it’s half term, she said she was looking forward to time with the kids, but is out for lunch on her own?! She can’t be human or have a heart or a maternal bone in her body.
Exactly this. And there’s nothing wrong with not being maternal - we’re all different and that’s part of life - but if that is you, then why have children??? Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 9
So who has thr kids while she's at pilates and lunch?
It's half term, time for playmates, family visits all the normal.stuff parents do

Reactions: 8
Exactly this. And there’s nothing wrong with not being maternal - we’re all different and that’s part of life - but if that is you, then why have children??? Makes my blood boil.
And why talk about having a 3rd!!!

We all know it's for content because she's got nothing after the wedding. All the big stuff has been done.

Reactions: 8
So who has thr kids while she's at pilates and lunch?
It's half term, time for playmates, family visits all the normal.stuff parents do
The nanny 🙄 An essential resource, apparently, for someone as hardworking as our Naomi.

Reactions: 7
Is mimi ever not attached to the iPad! Bedtime, breakfast time, in the car, in the supermarket! Don’t get me wrong, my daughter has an iPad. But wow I’ve never known a child her age on a tablet that much!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.