Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that dog is Sergio (the docked dog) unless he’s changed colour?! I also don’t think she could’ve kept a dog secret for all this time with the fuss she made over mishka!

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure one of them said that Sergio had health problems and they had to send him back as it wasn't fair on him having the kids about 🙄 so where did this other dog appear from? Or is she just trolling because she LOVES attention,good or bad, she just loves being talked about. Did they trade mishka in for the brother? Are they just borrowing a dog every now and then when they want one...so many questions, and doubt we'll ever learn the real truth

Reactions: 4
Borrowing dogs gives their content!
I swear I’ve never seen a brother of mishka 🤷🏼‍♀️

All the money they’ve got and all the stuff they get gifted and cass is in a Santa tracksuit in February 🙈

Reactions: 5
Why? Why stick the tablet in front of Mimi when the shops are SO good for toddlers? My daughter loves looking around, pointing things out that she knows the name of even if we aren’t buying it, looking at people, watching how it works in a shop 🤷🏼‍♀️
05336494-ACB5-4386-B916-B90C13461BAC.png

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why? Why stick the tablet in front of Mimi when the shops are SO good for toddlers? My daughter loves looking around, pointing things out that she knows the name of even if we aren’t buying it, looking at people, watching how it works in a shop 🤷🏼‍♀️ View attachment 1066585
She could of easily said ‘kids stuff’ instead of ‘kids crap’ she’s just a witch. I agree, my daughter is 2 and I let her walk around and pick out what we need and she puts it in the trolley 💕💕

Reactions: 9
She could of easily said ‘kids stuff’ instead of ‘kids crap’ she’s just a witch. I agree, my daughter is 2 and I let her walk around and pick out what we need and she puts it in the trolley 💕💕
But you’re clearly parenting and educating your child - an alien concept to our Nay.

Reactions: 6
And the dummy and muzzy!!! But we’re mum police 🙄

My kids love to use the beeping gun when possible!!! 👍🏻👍🏻

I noticed that too. I still think the kids live on fast/processed food. We saw enough times at the old house the rubbish she’d serve up. In a varied diet, of course it’s fine, but not everyday. I assume she goes somewhere cheap for the kids and then splashes in M&S on her and Jordan 🙄 she eats pretty well from what she’s shown, just wish she’d make the effort. A lot of things our daughter loves is because we love them/eat them a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I only go to one supermarket, only time I may go to another is if aldi doesn't have what I need, but then I only tesco or asda.

I personally think its disgusting the way she behavedls/treats her children, like they are 2nd class citizens.
If you eat m&s why can't your children? Or why can't you eat where you get their food?

Reactions: 10
I only go to one supermarket, only time I may go to another is if aldi doesn't have what I need, but then I only tesco or asda.

I personally think its disgusting the way she behavedls/treats her children, like they are 2nd class citizens.
If you eat m&s why can't your children? Or why can't you eat where you get their food?

M&S sell kids crap too 🤣🤣

• Haha
The ad 😭 the fakeness, the reading from a script wooden talking, the exclamations over WASHING UP LIQUID! I just can’t 😂 imagine making a few quid from these ads, they make me cringe so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could she make it any more obvious Cass is her favourite. Always calling Mimi a little hun likes she's being a madam and then thenCass is her bestie.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.