Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha! Jordan just said on the radio that he got into bed last night all pumped after his rehearsal and she totally mugged him off and told him to get the hell off of her!

🙈
He didn’t 😱😱😱😱😱

She really is 😂

I used to like Jordan but he annoys me now, he always puts his kids down on his show and I just feel so sorry for those poor children having these 2 muppets for parents.

He said she turned up to visit him at rehearsal, but bought the kids so that killed the mood for Valentines Day 😩
they ruined the mood?????? I’m dead 🤦🏼‍♀️

The dog post confused me too 🙈

Reactions: 3
I think the things said on the radio show should be taken with a pinch of salt, to an extent. I don’t doubt that they’re true events Jordan talks about, but he’s bound to exaggerate and make jokes about the situation, to make it more entertaining. That’s what he’s paid for, after all.
However, I do think it’s wrong to do this where the children are concerned, as they have no control over it. Naomi will be aware and understand (or throw her toys out of the pram 😂) so that’s different.

Reactions: 6
I always thought they sent back the dog with the docked ears. Why have so many animals
When she can’t look after them!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if her Barleylands plug is in exchange for a free bday party for Cass' bday 🤔

If it is, just proves all those "where can I get X" questions boxes is just a influencer beg box!

Reactions: 3
Her post with him grabbing her boobs!!!
Purely for a mention on here!!!! 🙄

So childish!! If my husband did it, we’d have a laugh but I’d never upload it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She seems on a high at the minute I think. I'm waiting for a repeat of her post birthday meltdown and moaning to start when things don't go her way. Jordan always looks exhausted bless him, but he's an enabler. I wonder how much pressure she puts on him. I bet she demands gifts and compliments constantly

So is this dog she’s just posted Mishka or Mishkas brother, post literally makes no sense
I was so confused, thought I’d missed something. This is literally the first thing she’s ever said about Mishka having a brother and she’s talking as if we all know what the bloody hell she’s on about

Reactions: 4
I was so confused, thought I’d missed something. This is literally the first thing she’s ever said about Mishka having a brother and she’s talking as if we all know what the bloody hell she’s on about
she forgets what she has and hasn’t posted! She probably thinks everyone knows!!!

Reactions: 1
How lovely we were treated to a glimpse of the nanny on her lamb stories 😂 if it’s such a bucket list thing, they have the money, why didn’t she do it sooner??!

How lovely we were treated to a glimpse of the nanny on her lamb stories 😂 if it’s such a bucket list thing, they have the money, why didn’t she do it sooner??!
Also, they go to the farm allll the time. She must have fed a lamb before. It’s not exactly exclusive, is it? Most farm parks have lamb feeding every spring!

I swear she said she called in to see Jordan rehearsing because she wouldn’t see him until Sunday,

God I miss going on her Instagram and laughing so much at the crap she posts. She blocked me :cautious:

• Haha
I swear she said she called in to see Jordan rehearsing because she wouldn’t see him until Sunday,
Very true!! But, as we’ve said many times, she can’t keep up with her own lies, especially when she’s moaning and looking for sympathy (and engagement).

That's the kind of pic you take privately and laugh at as a couple not broadcast to however many followers they have, as he will repost. Both so childish, wouldn't be surprised if when the children are older they end up living with fran and Ashley or Danielle. Just for some normalcy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.