Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine reading all the comments on here and being more concerned about the braless comments than the comments about not being a great parent. I would be devastated if people thought I was a tit parent and would be addressing it and taking the kids off of my social media. Not focusing on the fact people can see my nipples 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s hilarious the comments on her recent post- oh hun if my boobs looked that good after children, oh the trolls boobs are saggy you’re just amazing as you have such nice boobs. These people are so stupid, don’t they know… they’re fake of course they’re not saggy after having a baby they’re made of plastic! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wish the ‘troll’ had commented that before nay nay deleted the commented referencing tattle as she knows she’d have sent people here.., if you’re a lurker- say hi! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
NOONE! I repeat NOONE had commented on her pics about her nips! It’s ALL here! She’s such a bleeping tool!
Imagine the only content you have is acknowledging g your so called ‘trolls’

seeing as your here you useless twit, take note of the comments to enable you to be a decent parent!!!
REMOVE the dummies from both ‘babies’ you are causing MORE harm than good!
Feed them wholesome meals! STOP feeding them tit!
spend time with them! That means less date nights! Not going gym on their birthdays!
Taking them to they’re playgroups!
you will live to regret everything you are currently doing! YOU! Yes YOU are going to be the cause of ALL the anxieties they are going to grow up with!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Off topic but how lovely are fran and ash the video with Micah! Now that’s how you parent neigh

Reactions: 12
Never reads tattle ok hun well nobody’s actually mentioned your tits apart from this thread we all know you read here . Like someone else just said she’s more concerned about us calling her tits than her being a tit parent hilarious. She really does not care about those poor babies it’s so sad to see . She will never change because she doesn’t see the issue … seriously has a boring life sat At home reading this and calling people trolls because they don’t share the same view as her l bore off nay get a actual job or maybe take your kids away and support your husband seems it’s him that’s paying for your sorry arse absolute beg 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Off topic but how lovely are fran and ash the video with Micah! Now that’s how you parent neigh
They are honestly family goals!! You can SEE and feel the love both Fran and ash have, both as a couple and as parents. Their children come first even though Ashley is away a lot, they absolutely make that time up when they’re together and they always choose to be a family in the time they have Ash there, rather than going off on pathetic date nights. They’re secure in their marriage and it really shows because they don’t try to prove anything or paint over the cracks.

Meanwhile nay has read here, loves the nips conversation and dedicates a grid post to it while claiming trolls commented on her photos 🤪🤭 pull the other one you idiot. You know all about tattle as you’ve talked about it before and sent more people here. Hun can’t keep up with her lies 😂 plus we talked about the overbuying of butter and the strawberries here both of which she’s mentioned this week!

Wouldn’t you want to address the parenting issues? The problems your children have because of you? Their atrocious diets? Remember the time Fran uploaded some videos of her two in the shower and it was pointed out about privacy…she dealt with it immediately and has never done it again. Nobody’s perfect but everyone is learning and making themselves better…except nay 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else wondering what the duck was delivered on her food shop other than strawberries cos they haven’t eaten a meal that she’s cooked herself since that arrived a few days ago.
How much food is being wasted and how much is she spending on meals out & deliveries? It’s criminal that’s those kids dont hardly see a vegetable or drink water. if she put 2&2 together she’d realise some of their behavioural issues are due to poor diet! You cannot keep feeding toddlers high calorie, processed shite accompanied by sugary drinks, sat in front of TVs and iPads and expect them to be behaving & sleeping properly. THEY NEED ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS Protein, fat, carbs, vitamins, minerals etc inside their beautiful little bodies to help them grow and develop.
She makes me so mad…… how on earth has she made this about bleeping nipples today!

• Heart
Oh how funny.. sorry just caught up..

See Nay I spent the day with my son! Took him for an appointment, shopping, food and even watch the new paw patrol movie!
Had the best time.. aren’t kids the best? ( well maybe not in your eyes)

See Nay you may think the comments will goad you on more, but honestly I feel quite sorry for you! Because deep in your heart you know the posts are true, you look stupid, aren’t the most maternal and really are just a selfish prick🤷‍♀️

I’m no weirdo hun!.. just speaking the truth.. don’t like… then don’t read it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
‘What even is tattle’ that bleeping forum you SCREENSHOTTED, shared on your insta and thought the user’s photo (which was of PTWM) was her and called her out. Then PTWM was mortified as once you share tattle, it just brings more people here and you looked like a right bellend 😂 what a bleeping weapon, if imoan had a brain she’d be dangerous 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 oh yes how can we forget when brain box shared PTWM picture thinking it was a profile picture as she’d been reading here. But ‘what even is tattle’- oh yes a bunch of jelly Kelly’s who just promote neggy vibes…. Oh Nay should just go manifest herself some new Bally’s and stennys accompanied by a dominos as it’s all she seems to truly care about.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘What even is tattle’ that bleeping forum you SCREENSHOTTED, shared on your insta and thought the user’s photo (which was of PTWM) was her and called her out. Then PTWM was mortified as once you share tattle, it just brings more people here and you looked like a right bellend 😂 what a bleeping weapon, if imoan had a brain she’d be dangerous 🤣
Only reason I dip into this thread. I wouldn't have had a clue who she was if it wasn't for this 'incident' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t deal with her latest caption😂😂 imagine being more concerned about people’s opinions of your nips than your shocking parenting skills:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only thing I’m gutted about on her nips post is we’ve given her more than 30 comments, like most of her posts!
Us ‘trolls’ are actually getting her acc more action! Fuming 🙈🤣🤣

Also, has she removed her comment about not knowing what tattle is????? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is just brilliant.
someone should post the link of this thread on her next grid post! Lead the sheep to the truth 🤣🤣

Not one person commented on her post because you can't see the peanuts on those pics. It was her story and we all know if someone messaged her she would have shared it being the spiteful mare that she is

So we know you're reading neigh-neigh........ you can make out your world is perfect but all this rattles you enough to constantly read and react!!!

Reactions: 4
How lovely seeing fran and the kids going to see Ashley and spending time with the family…meanwhile neighs at home sharing pics of her nips! Bet the family can’t stand her.

• Heart
One thing I never understand about these instahuns is, they’re very quick to slate ‘trolls’ and talk rudely about us people who use Tattle (jelly Kelly’s etc.) and air people who they believe to be trolls to all their followers but what they’re doing is no different to what we do?!?! So technically by airing all this, makes them the very people that they’re slagging off?! At least we slag her off in a designated space! 😂

• Heart
I haven't been following her that long, has she ever taken the kids to see Diversity?!

Reactions: 3
I haven't been following her that long, has she ever taken the kids to see Diversity?!
🤣 no! In lockdown 1 she used to play performances on the tv for Cass but not seen her do that since then. She doesn’t care as long as the dollars rolling in.

So many truths on this thread. Nobody forced her to read here but she clearly does. Needs to give her head a wobble and realise a lot of points, especially about last nights behaviour are SPOT ON! And as those photos show, she’s so inconsistent with her editing that it’s easy to see what she really looks like, hun’s fooling no one.

Reactions: 5
One thing I never understand about these instahuns is, they’re very quick to slate ‘trolls’ and talk rudely about us people who use Tattle (jelly Kelly’s etc.) and air people who they believe to be trolls to all their followers but what they’re doing is no different to what we do?!?! So technically by airing all this, makes them the very people that they’re slagging off?! At least we hag her off in a designated space! 😂
so agree with this! The reason tattle is even a platform is because these influenzas (see what I did there 😂) don’t allow any comments that disagree or critique them in anyway, anyone who has the audacity to do anything except blow smoke up their asses either has comments removed and/or blocked!
So we simply come here to voice our opinions and I would honestly say 80-90% of what I see on tattle is eloquently delivered and offered constructively, there are some remarks about people’s appearance or what their kids look like that I strongly disagree with, but in the main it’s got some great advice for people and certainly not the platform it’s made out to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.