Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she reads here all the time so much that after we a,k say she has no friends and never takes the kids out for food she suddenly finds one and keeps them up late for food 😂😂 sad when tattle makes you become a actual parent hun
Not being funny but her friends are hardly her friends. She had her day out with other insta desperado... mummy_beginnings is the worst. I had to unfollow Cassandra for her anti vax bullshit spreading, but she's minted. I expect Neigh Neigh's jumped at the chance to mingle with the wealthy because we all know she's a whole class above everyone else and she likes to make sure we all know that 🙄

I would love to see what she did if she split with Jordan and he cut her off... Go find her farmer sugar daddy to leach off đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 6
During lockdown I was looking online and in the supermarkets when I went for things ready for meals out, colouring books, sticker books, etc. So my plan is to go out and be armed with actual things to keep my daughter busy. It’s not hard is it. The kids obviously aren’t sure how to behave and instead of engaging with them, talking etc they probably were ignoring them 🙄
I STRICTLY don’t take technology to dinner! I literally can’t bare it, mine are very obsessed with it!
Nothing against others that do but I chat to my kids! Colour! Noughts and crosses etc
Each to their own I guess!

I’m sure I know this friend of Naomi’s! She’s not been on the scene for a while! She’s not a nice person 🙈

For 100k plus followers she doesn’t have a lot of interaction!
30-100 comments on her posts, that’s after sharing every bleeping post to her stories đŸ„±

Reactions: 8
It does make me laugh, how we all think the same about her

The “followers” who comment “you’re an amazing mum””such a beautiful inspirationâ€đŸ€Żetc don’t know what planet they’re on..
gimps đŸ€Ł

Probs only me but I often wonder.. can you imagine if one of “us” is actually her nanny!! đŸ€Ł..

P.s- nope it’s not me.. think I would of lose my titđŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will be interesting to see what she's like in a few years time when she's done having babies, the wedding is over, the house renno is done, the influencer gig is dead and all her insta huns have moved on to the next big thing. Whether she'll look back with regrets at not being with her kids and not making her own way in the world. As much as she shouts about us being sad and jealous, I feel sorry for her. I may not have the money and a slight claim to fame but at least I have real friends, a stable job and kids who have privacy and aren't dumped every day

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It will be interesting to see what she's like in a few years time when she's done having babies, the wedding is over, the house renno is done, the influencer gig is dead and all her insta huns have moved on to the next big thing. Whether she'll look back with regrets at not being with her kids and not making her own way in the world. As much as she shouts about us being sad and jealous, I feel sorry for her. I may not have the money and a slight claim to fame but at least I have real friends, a stable job and kids who have privacy and aren't dumped every day
Nail on the head there. She must feel so lost already, she has no actual job that contributes to society really, she cannot sit there at the end of the day feeling accomplished for what she has achieved. A few hastily added insta stories about some lame product once in a while is hardly something she can be proud of.
Jordans mum and Fran seem to work hard to keep diversity going, and she isn't a part of the 'family' business.
Her days are filled with finding ways to escape the kids, it's very sad.

If she was dumped by jordan; her life would change dramatically as there is NO way she can sustain that life without him bank rolling her. Infact can you even imagine poor naynay as a single parent having to look after her kids 24/7, it wouldn't happen. No wonder she wants to get him down that aisle and secure herself, the sugarhut honey, a future of doing duck all

Reactions: 10
Frans taken the kids to a hotel on her own
 could you imagine nay nay doing that đŸ€Ł she just wouldn’t. She’d leave them with the nanny/Jordan’s family aka the help she doesn’t have 🙄

Reactions: 11
Frans taken the kids to a hotel on her own
 could you imagine nay nay doing that đŸ€Ł she just wouldn’t. She’d leave them with the nanny/Jordan’s family aka the help she doesn’t have 🙄
The nanny and Jordan’s family must be so offended when they see her preaching about having no help and doing it all on her own

Reactions: 7
I thought this last weekend actually...the diversity lot are performing at butlins all summer, why doesn't naynay take the kids? They would get it free I'm sure (they have previous years, the families always used to tag along) then I remembered its because imoan would rather sit at home moaning how awful her life is. It deffo looks like Fran is at butlins in the wave hotel

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought this last weekend actually...the diversity lot are performing at butlins all summer, why doesn't naynay take the kids? They would get it free I'm sure (they have previous years, the families always used to tag along) then I remembered its because imoan would rather sit at home moaning how awful her life is. It deffo looks like Fran is at butlins in the wave hotel
Even if they don’t get it free I’m sure they could fork out for butlins, it also means Jordan could spend more time with his kids, but no that’s far too much for princess neigh neigh

Wait for it in the next few days nay and the kids (and the nanny) will be off to Butlins

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mimis diddy đŸ€Ł Why wouldn’t she say something like ‘no Cass that’s mimis dummy, yours is just for bedtime now’ (not that I agree with dummy’s for bedtime I think it’s making a rod for your own back!- cold turkey all the way here!) any one else think it’s ridiculous they have them attached the dummy clips when not needed?! đŸ€Ł

Reactions: 9
The way she interacts with the kids is so weird, almost as if she doesn’t know how to talk to them.

Reactions: 4
Sad that her and her kids aren’t away on a family vacay to watch Diversity. Whatever her reasoning, I’m sure it would’ve been such a lovely opportunity for a family holiday and her kids to see their cousins. It’s not like she’s doing anything today anyway by the looks of things.

Mimis diddy đŸ€Ł Why wouldn’t she say something like ‘no Cass that’s mimis dummy, yours is just for bedtime now’ (not that I agree with dummy’s for bedtime I think it’s making a rod for your own back!- cold turkey all the way here!) any one else think it’s ridiculous they have them attached the dummy clips when not needed?! đŸ€Ł
Posted about the exact same thing a few days ago. It’s just plain lazy. I clicked on her potty training folder thingy which was from 60 odd weeks ago and she is talking about getting rid of his dummy there but how busy she was (đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž) and had to do one thing at a time. I’m a speech therapist and picking up the pieces of children being allowed to talk through dummies every week, dummies are to pacify babies really before Teeth start growin. I’m sure dentists will also agree the dental deformities they can cause with children aged 2/3/4 and beyond are with some people for life. I’m really surprised how many celeb/influencer children are still using them at 3&4 yrs old

Reactions: 4
Nail on the head there. She must feel so lost already, she has no actual job that contributes to society really, she cannot sit there at the end of the day feeling accomplished for what she has achieved. A few hastily added insta stories about some lame product once in a while is hardly something she can be proud of.
Jordans mum and Fran seem to work hard to keep diversity going, and she isn't a part of the 'family' business.
Her days are filled with finding ways to escape the kids, it's very sad.

If she was dumped by jordan; her life would change dramatically as there is NO way she can sustain that life without him bank rolling her. Infact can you even imagine poor naynay as a single parent having to look after her kids 24/7, it wouldn't happen. No wonder she wants to get him down that aisle and secure herself, the sugarhut honey, a future of doing duck all
Without Jordan she would be fucked. Yes she may make her own money via Ads, I can't imagine her getting the gigs without having the Banjo attachment. She's not a big influencer who's made her own way. She's where she is because of Jordan regardless of what she says. How quickly would the insta hun friendships dry up if she no longer had thst extra income to live the life she does. It's really sad and I would 100% have a backup "proper" job if I was her. As much as I dislike the likes of Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon, they've got to where they are off their own backs and not using someone else's claim to fame.

Reactions: 7
It seems fran is at butlins, honestly it would’ve been so nice for the kids to go there, could of played with their cousins, seen their nan, I’m assuming Jordan’s mum went and spent time with their dad and they would of got to see their dad work/dance, my kids are the same age and their dad is a baker/chef and they love seeing him at work whenever they have the chance

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Most of the diversity family follow them on tour. When they started some of them were very young and the mums went along. They still do and they make all the costumes.
What is she doing to do next year when he’s away for over 3 months on tour

Reactions: 3
Quick hun send me a bouquet of flowers to show how much I mean to you coz those mean gals are saying you don’t smile when you’re with me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.