Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims she is damned if she does fanned if she doesn’t
Utter bollocks! I can’t believe she hadn’t picked up any parenting advice from this thread yet!

frans stories this morning!!! I really like her! Private swim but at 8am when I reckon the pool is usually closed! Neigh would have everyone thrown out the pool at its busiest time just because that’s what she’s like 🙄

Reactions: 9
Fran is a whole different level to nay . You can just tell she’s down to earth decent hard working and excellent mother . Loved watching ash and fran at butlins such a lovely family . Jord must be feeling extremely embarrassed I mean he’s with a women that spends all day moaning not want to be with their kids and hire nanny’s when she has no job . Best thing he can do is run before it’s to late So obvious she only wants his money … frans a typical mum you can acceot she was drained at twelve last night because she’s had a king day parenting arcades play areas and lunch Out as a family then staying uo late watching daddy perform that’s what nay kids should be doing it’s summer holidays and she’s took them nowhere it’s a shame in those kids .

I’d also love to know what nay family think of her because she never seems to be with any of her family . I imagine she ditched them the minute she got rich thinking she’s better than them . She’s so vile

I’d also love to know what nay family think of her because she never seems to be with any of her family . I imagine she ditched them the minute she got rich thinking she’s better than them . She’s so vile

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The contrast between Fran and her is insane. They all seem so family oriented. Surely Jordan must seen this and feel left out.

She very rarely does or appears to care for mimis hair. An now to call it frizzy mess drive me mad as a parent with curly hair children. It’s not a frizz mess she has curly hair, embrace it encourage them to love it l. She will have her straightening it by the time shes 5.

Reactions: 11
As much as I 100% agree with everything we say about Nay I can’t stand the portraying Fran is great 🤦‍♀️ The same Fran who posts her daughter complete naked on many occasions on her open Instagram 💁🏼

Reactions: 4
She very rarely does or appears to care for mimis hair. An now to call it frizzy mess drive me mad as a parent with curly hair children. It’s not a frizz mess she has curly hair, embrace it encourage them to love it l. She will have her straightening it by the time shes 5.
I’m glad you posted this I had the same thought, her hair is beautiful and curls will have their own mind for sure, but to call them a mess will just give mimi a complex. I think it’s clear that Naomi is all about aesthetics for the gram and only her idea of perfect will do!

Reactions: 7
As much as I 100% agree with everything we say about Nay I can’t stand the portraying Fran is great 🤦‍♀️ The same Fran who posts her daughter complete naked on many occasions on her open Instagram 💁🏼
I do agree, it was very stupid and reckless of her, but there’s no denying she is a much better and hands on mum than Nay

The more nay goes on about trolls and reacts…the more people pop up here to comment so there must be more who are just reading 😂

Fran isn’t a perfect parent BUT she’s 💯 better than nay! Ashley seemed so proud to have Micah there and showing him things and Fran watching the show, you can just see how much it means to them and how important it is to them. Jordan must be watching feeling like a tool he can’t do the same for his children because nay would rather stay at home where the nanny does all the parenting

She's so predictable, why does she always have to have a entourage, can she do nothing by herself, I bet the nannies come along too!

• Heart
You can't write it! Look where she is 😂
I am literally howling!!!!!!!
She had NO intentions on going until it was mentioned here!!! He wouldn’t of sent flowers the day he left if he knew he was seeing her two days later! Lol

and why all her cling on pals 🙄

Put her nips away today too 🤣

I am literally howling!!!!!!!
She had NO intentions on going until it was mentioned here!!! He wouldn’t of sent flowers the day he left if he knew he was seeing her two days later! Lol

and why all her cling on pals 🙄

Put her nips away today too 🤣
Haha me too!
oh and shock horror another meal out with mimi being sat in front of an iPad!
All that way to do exactly the same 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was going to write earlier I BET she’ll be chucking everything in the car and driving at 100mph to get there…absolutely hilarious they’ve rocked up. She can’t stand us jelly Kelly’s being right 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was actually being a parent to my daughter, playing with her, took her to the park, had fun and shock horror wasn’t on my phone. We know you read here nay, try it sometime 😘

Reactions: 8
I’m Actually laughing my head off 😂 quick round up the insta mums and the nanny were off to butlins! Why can’t she spend time with the family, why take them all along with her. Was so obvious that it wasn’t planned that she was going, otherwise why would Jordan send her the flowers.

Reactions: 6
Brings the entourage to show off all her ‘nieces and nephews’ while having next to no relationship with her a actual niece and nephew!

Reactions: 10
she'll be saying she did it to suprise jord and that's why he sent the flowers as he "didn't know" 😂😂

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.