Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest. Nay doesn’t care that diversity are performing at butlins or that it would be nice for their children to go and see and have some fun away at butlins. She only cares that the money is still rolling in via Jordan and she can continue the lifestyle she wants.

It’s actually so sad. If my partner was in diversity, or any kind of band/group that performed, whether I had children or not, I’d be there wanting to see them live in action, cheering them on, being proud! She’s so detached.

But she got flowers so all is well - as long as he’s spending money and doing displays for social media she’s happy 😂🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve been watching fans story’s so nice to see them having fun you Can see how much fran loves her kids . All nay does is moan about hers and take selfies on her own with nips out and eye bleeping the camera she’s awful . So glad people see what she’s like shes really disturbing . She only wants his money she’s not interested in supporting him at his tour . Guarantee she will post something now trying to show she supports his she’s so predictable we all know she loves reading her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Makes me sad to see how badly those kids eat. Pizza yesterday, Mcdonalds today. She's got that big gorgeous kitchen, maybe she should try cooking something for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How lovely is it to see that frans taken the kids away to see diversity. Nothing to stop neigh going……not like she has a job or anything and I’m sure the nanny would have been glad of a few days off.

Those stories of Ashley with Micah 🥺 Jordan needs to take a leaf out of his brothers book.

Her latest post about not wearing a bra 😂😂 hey neigh neigh 👋🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Screaming at her latest grid post!!! How pathetic! As if we needed anymore evidence she reads here like the sad sap she is.

Maybe spend a little less time reading here neigh and a little more time with your children! Get Cass talking, take his dummy away, give Mimi proper attention, actually spend time with them so you’re comfortable together and maybe then you’ll sound natural when you’re filming them and talk to them 🤪

Reactions: 11
Just showing off a ‘trolls’ name again. This girl needs someone to stop her when she goes on a troll rant!!!!

Why do influencers think here is a bunch of ‘weirdos’- I can guarantee on a huns photo outing - sorry I mean day trip with the kids, they’ll talk about other people, I bet they read gossip columns and paper comments, I bet a lot of them have profiles and comment on here… point is if they weren’t such fake materialist awful people who use their kids for money they wouldn’t be being spoken about

Attachments

Reactions: 5
If your going to act like you don't read here, atleast don't make it so obvious you do read here. 🤣 Literaly everything mentioned here is covered by her eventually 🤣

Sharing people’s profiles again, she’s vile. Did anyone get a reply when they emailed her management?

Imagine being nay . Can’t stand her kids . tit parent tit wife Has absolutely duck all going for her . No actual career or purpose in life just takes her fellas money . She’s the definition of a gold digger . I love watching fran and ash and their kids such a lovely family and can tell how loved they are . Nays kids are just dumped so she can be a selfish witch . We all know you read here nay just know your a boring basic witch who has one job and that’s be a parent but you can’t even do that . Your a self entitled brat . Life’s that tit Your sat reading on here about yourself whilst jord fran ash and the kids are having an amazing time sad witch 😂🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 14
Stayed at home and spent the day with an instahun instead of going and supporting her hardworking fiancé, who you know she’s only about to marry, only has two kids with and only financially supports her and more 🤔 I think it’s obvious whose moral compass needs readjusting here Imoan before you cry ‘trolls’

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.