Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So instead of spending time with her actual niece and nephew she brought her entourage. She aint there to support jord its all for the gram

Reactions: 13
Lovely a video with her friends kids calling them her best girls! Stupid witch hasn’t a maternal bone in her body! Absolute tit show of a mother. if it hadn’t been posted she would have been at home with the nanny and dominos

Reactions: 7
It’s so telling that she’s with these fake friends rather than the family - they must of been so disappointed that she showed up especially with those wankers.

Reactions: 8
Me thinking naynay brought friends along, because the actual diversity fam don't like her and she didn't want to be sat on her tod, or left to parent alone 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How annoying for the rest of diversity having all these fame hungry instahuns and their sprogs hanging around.

Family is one thing but these people no thank you.

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine not seeing your dad for the month and your mum decides to bring her chavvy friends and there brood of kids to go with them, don’t get me wrong I love kids spending time with there parents but when a parent if going to be absent for a while it would be nice for it just to be parents and kids not any insta game hungry mum you can along, but as long as neigh neigh doesn’t have to parent all’s good!

Reactions: 10
🤣🤣 nay nay couldn’t travel alone could she! Why wouldn’t she just go and be with Fran and mama banjo…. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣 nay nay couldn’t travel alone could she! Why wouldn’t she just go and be with Fran and mama banjo…. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t even get why she chose fran as a bridesmaid she’s not even spending time with her or the kids

Reactions: 8
Cos they don't like her 👀🙊 as a guess!
It’s glaringly obvious. Fran never spends time with them unless it’s with Ashley and Jordan there or it’s like the bridesmaid thing that was forced. It’s sad but we all see the person nay is and she’s brought it all on herself.

I don’t know who wrote that super length reply further up thread that was SS in reply to a comment about Paultons park, but it doesn’t sound like her at all. Claiming to be grounded and doing things for others…I’m pretty sure her management wrote that and she copied and pasted it. The truth is starting to catch up with her and people are seeing her true colours and it’s not pretty. I don’t care if she drove in traffic, used her own petrol money and spent time uploading stories - families are struggling to afford food let alone days out. She’s SO self absorbed and almost making it sound like she’s done everyone a favour by going for free to then show us all what’s at the park 🙄😡

Reactions: 10
So it looks like the tour bus was sent to pick her and her cronies up for a day out at Butlins...hahahaha....all for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So it looks like the tour bus was sent to pick her and her cronies up for a day out at Butlins...hahahaha....all for the gram!
You can imagine her meltdown after Fran’s stories…”jord those jelly Kelly’s are making a mockery of me not bothering to bring the kids to see you at butlins, sort it NOW!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s looking after the dogs and that very empty house since she has no help?At least no one knows where they live!

• Haha
Did anyone see this
Its gone now I think
“Next time ask, I’m only human and won’t bite your head off”
No, but I’ll talk down to you like a piece of tit because that’s the kind of rude, condescending witch I am. Geez, I so desperately want to unfollow her but she makes me feel so good about my own parenting skills! 🙊😂

It really is a “narcissist” trait of wanting her Instagram to be only “positive” comments only!

It’s “Naomi’s” world and we’re all living in it 😉

Well it’s not your world HUN!
Its called- freedom of speech and we can all call you out on your BS as much as we like 💋

P.S people are engaging on your instagram- to see the next lot of tit you’re feeding ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 11
wtf she does hello fresh and j20 ffs a girl I know does them and she has a slimming world page 😂😂 hardly a huge insta following either . Everything she has is because of Jordan . She was nothing before him . As if she actually compared herself to her fella who is in Diversity 🤦‍♀️😂

I do a lot for others I give “ proms car seats to those who can’t buy their own “ what a horrible witch snob at it’s finest did it make you happy giving someone less fortunate your second hand stuff hun talk about kick someone when they are down why not just say you help those less fortunate … vile honestly can’t sink any lower guess what I don’t have as Much as nay but I also give to those in need but I also give money to charity and other great causes . How is jord with her at all she is a stuck up bleep ex’s use the language but she really does piss me off

Took the kids to see Jordan but other than a brief post, he seems to have been in bed or with the other diversity members. I'm sure us jelly Kelly's will have vids of her with Fran and the kids once she's caught up on here.
She's just too predictable. A couple of days after mentioning about her not interacting with Perris girlfriend, she was suddenly commenting on her posts and had her around the house 😆

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.