Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypop29

VIP Member
I’m still in shock over the fact they accepted free Peppa pig tickets. It’s about £100 or so for tickets (I’ve been)- to them that’s nothing, but to another family that could be Impossible. Now I know they’ll say it’s a business, however, couldn’t they have purchased tickets themselves, still given Paultons park exposure, and got Paultons to give tickets away to a charity or something for a family who otherwise couldn’t have gone?!

I just think they’re absolutely terrible to accept free tickets to a kids theme and pass it off as a surprise for their daughters birthday. These two are just awful ‘influencers’. The sooner this culture goes the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Sunshine84

Reply from jord himself . She is dragging him down so much he felt the need to reply to my message about her making herself look better than him . Probably nay herself wrote this either way they both lead a boring life . A reason I don’t follow them is because they are both drips 😂

Evidently clear he didn’t organise it at all . If he did why in earth would he invite her pals . no celebrity of any kind replies to anyone so the fact these pair do tells me they ain’t celebs in the slightest. They clearly are rattled by what people think so much they feel they constantly have to explain things this message screams to me that she’s had meltdown Over this thread demanding he stands up for her pathetic

Evidently clear he didn’t organise it at all . If he did why in earth would he invite her pals . no celebrity of any kind replies to anyone so the fact these pair do tells me they ain’t celebs in the slightest. They clearly are rattled by what people think so much they feel they constantly have to explain things this message screams to me that she’s had meltdown Over this thread demanding he stands up for her pathetic
I’m really sorry but I think this is completely wrong!
I thought the whole point of tattle was it’s a gossip site, and that the gossip or ‘moaning’ stays on tattle!
Unfortunately sending messages to influencers looks like it’s crossing the line of trolling. I notice you haven’t included what you sent to Jordan, is this because it’s not wholly appropriate?
also correct me if I’m wrong but I believe you said you sent a message to Jordan when Naomi doxxed you, and by his reply it looks like you have sent another message because he’s responding about her visiting Butlins yesterday. So have you now sent a couple of messages to Jordan? Because again I think that’s crossing the line of trolling them.

I completely disagree with the way she shared your username on her stories, she shouldn’t have done that.
I completely agree with you moaning about them on here and having an opinion, but sending them messages is taking it abit far. It feeds into their troll narrative and its wrong.

Just felt the need to add my 2p worth! I expect I’ll get a few messages telling me I’m wrong😬

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Might be an unpopular opinion and I hope I don’t offend anyone, but I don’t think Jordan’s reply is rude He’s had his ear chewed off by his Mrs and he’s replied to what he saw defending her. In truth that’s what I’d be expecting from my partner.
I think the issue is as always the way princess nay has exaggerated the trolling and misquoted people’s intentions to him. Any critique or disagreeing and she’s like a spoilt brat. She would be better off not reading stuff but is so desperate for validation she’s on it all.
Her life should be pretty amazing, two beautiful kids, nice home, no money issues and due to marry the love of her life (her words!). So why doesn’t she just enjoy all those things and stop parading herself and fake ass celebrations and designer goods on the gram just to be adored by her following…. what do they matter?
I think this is also a big reason why the wider Banjo family dont appear to embrace her, (they all have their faults i‘m aware of people’s opinions) but let’s be real they are a very normal family and I think their mum has kept them well grounded, they’re enjoying their fame & have brought nice things/cars but they’ve worked hard and are real grafters. Princess Nay nay is a very different beast, she’s got an ugly personality. And where are her family? Has anyone ever seen….. does she have siblings or anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

piebarm

I’ll be honest and say I’m not always the best parent to my little boy, some days we do just have ‘tv days’ and we sit on our pyjamas and eat some biscuits, we don’t always go out and do stuff (mainly because we can’t afford it) we’ve never been able to take him on proper days out because of money (don’t get me wrong though we do go on a lot of walks, park trips, go to the farm, zoo etc)
Even though I work 4 days a week I usually have no £ spare for activities and I’d love to have the freedom that Naomi does to not have to worry about where the next day trip/farm trip money is coming from.

It annoys me to see her not spending time with her kids especially since she has the money to do things with them. Her moaning about things that are just normal to most other parents sums it up. I took my 2.5 year old for a walk the other day and he decided he didn’t want to walk any more so I had to carry him (more fool me! 🤣) all the way home from the shop, it was annoying but it’s just being a parent 🤷‍♀️ God help her if she ever had to do that!
You sound like you’re in the same situation as me. My husband is a long distance lorry driver. He is gone for up to 6 days at a time. I’m on my own with the three children (all under 9 years old, one of whom has severe autism). They each go to different schools - one in nursery, one in primary, one in special school. I work full time and so does my husband but after the mortgage, bills, food shops etc we are left with £180 a month. Which sounds okay but (as you all know) there’s always something that needs paying. Whether it’s the car failing it’s MOT or an unexpectedly high electric bill or new school uniforms.
We have a car each but mine is 11 years old and very cheap to run. We have free view TV. We don’t go out as a couple. Our last date was to a friend’s wedding reception in 2018.
We do a lot of free days out. Today we went to the local library where they were doing story hour with free juice and biscuits. Tomorrow we’ll be feeding the ducks.
I felt like shit when Naomi posted that Peppa pig Land trip. I would love to do that for our three. They’ve never been abroad, never been to a theme park, probably never will until they’re old enough to work full time. Then to find out she was given the trip for free 😥 it’s so unfair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Esme

VIP Member
Let’s be real. Both Jordan’s reply, nay’s braless grid post yesterday and the frantic dash to butlins today are ALL in response to here. It’s been obvious for a while she reads here - personally I wouldn’t, but then I wouldn’t read anything online about myself whether it was in a rag, on Facebook, etc.

They show their life online and they make money from their followers so don’t complain when people are frustrated at the way you behave and treat others. You can’t be mad at this site and in the next breath send rude replies to people and make condescending comments in reply to those on your posts…not only do they behave questionably but they are terrible parents. IF theres ever anything positive to say, we say it, but it’s rare. Ultimately they are failing their children.

The butlins dash was last minute. It’s pretty obvious nay and the evans twin mum were reading here yesterday. @happylou I’ll miss you on here, I’d like you to stick around as you make some great points and I only stick around for others to realise and see the manipulative and snide cow nay really is. I completely agree with your opinion - the family don’t like nay, even the diversity lot don’t seem keen and it’s awful the 4 cousins were right near each other today but no interaction, the instahuns tagged along with nay because she knew she’d be on her own. It’s such high school behaviour. Jordan knows the issues and knows she’s difficult, but I suspect he’s the type of man to argue she’s the mother of his children and he’ll never break their home for anything. She knew what she was doing when she got pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

peachhes

VIP Member
I’ll be honest and say I’m not always the best parent to my little boy, some days we do just have ‘tv days’ and we sit on our pyjamas and eat some biscuits, we don’t always go out and do stuff (mainly because we can’t afford it) we’ve never been able to take him on proper days out because of money (don’t get me wrong though we do go on a lot of walks, park trips, go to the farm, zoo etc)
Even though I work 4 days a week I usually have no £ spare for activities and I’d love to have the freedom that Naomi does to not have to worry about where the next day trip/farm trip money is coming from.

It annoys me to see her not spending time with her kids especially since she has the money to do things with them. Her moaning about things that are just normal to most other parents sums it up. I took my 2.5 year old for a walk the other day and he decided he didn’t want to walk any more so I had to carry him (more fool me! 🤣) all the way home from the shop, it was annoying but it’s just being a parent 🤷‍♀️ God help her if she ever had to do that!

• Heart

happylou

Chatty Member
It’s a Tuesday , she’s spent all day with some girl and her baby whilst leaving her OWN children with a nanny ( that’s not needed because she doesn’t work ) she then went home got dressed and went out together without the children . They really are disgusting I’ve lost all respect for Jordan now because he’s just as bad as her . Sorry but it’s fine to have a social life but everyday if the week when you have two baby’s at home is a joke …

• Angry

Lollypop29

VIP Member
All “influencers”! Should take note!
espish you Nay Nayyyyyy

don’t be so bloody greedy!
This!

naomi would accept anything as long as it’s #gifted #ad - where’s her super healthy microwave meals this week? Given up on them because she had to actually pay maybe?

Latest ad- massive cringe. Imagine doing a ‘cheese board’ for your friends … sorry the gram and it’s actually a block of cheddar and some sliced Mexican hot cheese 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mama87

so they got to queue hop whilst everyone else waited in line?! I really want to write to Paultons as this is just getting worse. Imagine thinking you’re that special you accept a gifted trip to Paultons even though you can pay your way and you queue hope the whole day in front of loads of other little kids who are made to wait their turn. Idiots.
Oh not only did they queue hop on the train ride we were on they had the entire train to themselves!!!! 5 other family's could have got on at the same time but oh nooooo we have to wait in line, and we are the idiots who paid full price and drove hours to visit! Sour taste, I will be messaging paultons. I noticed people asked about queues on her post and she didn't reply 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

WhatsTheTeaxoxo

I’ll try to do a quick round up, feel free to add anything!

Nay Nay claimed they sold their old house before it even went on the market, even though we all saw it listed online months ago🤔

Got bitchy on her stories when asked if they’ve ever rented, they’ve ALWAYS bought guys😂

Jordan said he doesn’t get hay fever in the country side but the new house is on a main road with a bus stop right behind it🤥

Jord & Nay played mum and dad for an hour and filmed Mimi climbing in and out of the dryer

She said yes to the wedding dress and flashed her nips in yet another see through dress on IG stories in the process! She went with the Evans twins mum because we all know she has no family support close by🙄

Threw a garden party for Mimi’s 2nd birthday. Mainly just for the gram and to show off the new house and kitchen work tops to the fellow insta huns

Obvs Nays still just living her best insta hun life going out for food, to the gym, getting her lashes and stennies done whenever she pleases and leaving the kids with the nanny

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
Me thinking naynay brought friends along, because the actual diversity fam don't like her and she didn't want to be sat on her tod, or left to parent alone 😉

• Haha

dearyme2021

Don’t ask me why.. but I feel bit sorry for Jordan!

He just seems the kind of person with his head in the sky and will just go along with anything to keep her happy!
Maybe he doesn’t know his worth and just sticks with it🤷‍♀️

Course I don’t know, but that’s the image they both give off 🤷‍♀️

Also annoys me when she says “my money” “on my own”.. never see him referring to everything as “mine or my”

How you going to get married if you don’t understand about being a partner Nay? All about being equal…

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
No wonder ash laughing 😂 is neigh neigh double texting again poor lad
The text from Neigh…
‘How stupid are you? I told you not to post that you’re out tonight. I said we’re having friends over for my ad and now those trolls on Tattle have called a liar again and I can’t deal with neggy vibez Hun. I need new Ballyz so you best get me some. And text me back - don’t be leaving me on read again or I’ll tell the nanny not to iron your shirts again.’

• Haha

Tinkabelle

She’s drove me here. Honestly when will the penny drop with her. It’s the things she does post that are alarming not the things she doesn’t post! She is always posting her time away from them so therefore all those things she allegedly doesn’t post will not compensate for all the time she has away from them. I mean she left Cass on his birthday to go to the gym? Who in their right mind chooses to leave their child on their birthday? There will be years of him potentially being in school for it. Also, does she want a medal for doing the bare minimum, you’re a mother, you’re supposed to bath them and dress them ect, not something you seek recognition for? So degrading to us moms who actually put all our effort into our children alongside a real job and everything else life throws at us, but god forbid you have a difference of opinion to her and you’re “bitter” or “unhappy”, no Nay just know a shit mom when we see one!

• Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I completely believe Jordan when he says Nay would be at every job he does, if she could. To me that just evidences what a clingy / possessive/ jealous woman-child she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t imagine going to meet my friend and her baby and not take my own children or my friend not finding it really weird that I haven’t brought them to what is clearly not a adult only meet up. It is as though she has to reward herself to a nay nay selfish day for managing to spend a day with her children the last thing she needs to do is add another poor baby with that mentality.

• Heart

Jelly_b

VIP Member
I feel embarrassed for her going out with Jordan and perri like some tag along. Why can she just stay home with her children’s and nee dog. No ones interested in seeing her!

And honestly a protection dog? Who do they think they are some big celebs 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Esme

VIP Member
You sound like you’re in the same situation as me. My husband is a long distance lorry driver. He is gone for up to 6 days at a time. I’m on my own with the three children (all under 9 years old, one of whom has severe autism). They each go to different schools - one in nursery, one in primary, one in special school. I work full time and so does my husband but after the mortgage, bills, food shops etc we are left with £180 a month. Which sounds okay but (as you all know) there’s always something that needs paying. Whether it’s the car failing it’s MOT or an unexpectedly high electric bill or new school uniforms.
We have a car each but mine is 11 years old and very cheap to run. We have free view TV. We don’t go out as a couple. Our last date was to a friend’s wedding reception in 2018.
We do a lot of free days out. Today we went to the local library where they were doing story hour with free juice and biscuits. Tomorrow we’ll be feeding the ducks.
I felt like shit when Naomi posted that Peppa pig Land trip. I would love to do that for our three. They’ve never been abroad, never been to a theme park, probably never will until they’re old enough to work full time. Then to find out she was given the trip for free 😥 it’s so unfair.
But your children are loved beyond what’s spent on them, everything you and your husband are doing is for them. Money isn’t everything, it’s easy to think it might give you more days out but I don’t remember days out like that as a child.
What I do remember is time with my brothers and cousins, caravans holidays, hours on the beach, playing Pooh sticks, staying up for New Year’s Eve, looking in rock pools, running round the park, making a makeshift water slide in the garden with a plastic sheet and hosepipe…you get the picture. I didn’t go abroad as a child but I’ve travelled as an adult.

Nay might have all of this money, get gifted things, but doesn’t seem happy, she’s hardly there for her children, they are suffering. It’s easy to put on a display for social media but as someone said previously, her grid posts suggest she’s a great mum but when you see the shit she pulls on stories you know it’s all smoke and mirrors. She’s selfish and you can’t chuck money at your children in the hope it’ll make you a great parent. You have to do every single day and be there, turning up and smashing it 💓

• Heart